๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Love Bravery Collection Available

Cheap thrills

Featured Posts

phantasmas

im buying the crossbody and pin/patch setย :nick:ย cant wait til theres more stuff in stores

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

You know what to do my little homosuperiors!

UTILIZE THAT GAY MARKET

er8uWNR.gif

ย 

ย 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Schwerk changed the title to Love Bravery Collection Available.q
Schwerk

Not a fan of these designs at allย :blush: so I'm not getting anything. Already supported the BTW foundation in lots of ways in the past, so skipping this one.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SlayMeToVenus
10 minutes ago, mcoop said:

Gaga sisย :rip:ย I hope this isn't an insight into how LG5 will be.

Didn't you hear? This is the design & name for her new album.ย :neyde:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Zilla

where's that tape thing?

:crossed:

ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

mcoop
4 hours ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

Didn't you hear? This is the design & name for her new album.ย :neyde:

:ohno: something she would do.

Teal Ambition

ChdvdQ9WUAA10DC.jpg

ย 

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

KANEGAGA

I guess they'reย slowlyย adding items to the collection. ย This wasn't there yesterday.

3518341_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=400&heiย 

ย 

TRILL MONSTER

This collection is not as expensive as i thought .....

1082.gif

ย 

ย 

Might cop the gaga face keychain with the sunglassesย :gaycat:

GlamGorgeousGG

I received the wrap I ordered today. ย Here's an up close photo of the print:

2m78yn8.jpg

I like the design soย much better in person in comparison to the photo on the site.

ย 

ย 

ย 

KANEGAGA

I ordered both men's t-shirts (the white and gray), from the website and got them in yesterday, and sadly, I wasn't too thrilled with them. ย I ended up returning them to my local Macy's store todayย because the quality of the shirts are surely not worth the $32 each. ย Also the white t-shirt is soooooooo thin that you can see right though it! ย It's too bad because I really wanted to like them, it's just I couldn't justify the price for the quality of the t-shirts :(ย ย 

3512474_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=400&heiย 

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

I ordered both men's t-shirts (the white and gray), from the website and got them in yesterday, and sadly, I wasn't too thrilled with them. ย I ended up returning them to my local Macy's store todayย because the quality of the shirts are surely not worth the $32 each. ย Also the white t-shirt is soooooooo thin that you can see right though it! ย It's too bad because I really wanted to like them, it's just I couldn't justify the price for the quality of the t-shirts :(ย ย 

3512474_fpx.tif?op_sharpen=1&wid=400&heiย 

ย 

Too bad :(

It was mostly for charity tbh, you could've keep it cos the money will proceed for a good cause anyway.

Most expensive tees are thin tbh, I mean, if you ever wear or buy James Perse white tees, it is so thin that you can actually see your nipples through it, and it cost $135!!

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Teal Ambition

Now that they have international shipping, I was going to order until I saw that they charge 50$ and possibly duties when I get the items.. No thanks.

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Archived