💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who is a bigger superstar ? Gaga or Katy?

JerellM

Featured Posts

kizurl

Katy. Though I dont care i am still a Gaga fan. But props to you for stirring drama on GGD cos thats what we're all here for.

MarcusBones
7 minutes ago, Majora said:

Katy doesn't break promises and actually delivers, so Katy 

692.gif

FlopSlurper

Take this to 2013 where it belongs cuz I haven't seen katy since then

ALGAYDO

I feel like Gaga has more critical acclaim and cultural impact, but Katy definitely beats her in the popularity contest :emma:

Kabexuela

In a whole, clearly Gaga.  She's a chameleon in anything she does.  A true superstar.  Katy is a quarter dimensional, if even.  

Bad Bromance

Gaga, of course!  This shouldn't even be a question.  :saladga:  Gaga steamrolled over Katy during her peak years in 2009-2012.  Katy was only huge in 2013 and 2014 and those years do not even compare to the cultural impact Gaga had since she hit the pop scene in 2008.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

2013 and 2014: Katy Perry

2015: Lady Gaga

2016: We'll see

Overall speaking taking into account all their eras and accomplishments (which both roughly started around 2008), Katy has always lacked quality and accolades, but her commercial success has been quite stable ever since Teenage Dream, while Gaga's impact has always been existent, though her commercial success fluctuates when promotion is not done properly, so Gaga, considering she still sells decently in most occasions.

Prismatic

Kii and cackle at how insecure some monsters are and need to bring in receipts like they have it saved on their doc in case of threads like these. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

littlepotter

Gaga huntys. Ask anyone you know whose name they remember, it's Gaga. She was an icon. Katy just made bops. And Gaga has way more star power, that oompf. Katy at award show's like hai gurl I'm just here to party woo

chaeri pls

littlepotter
33 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Kii and cackle at how insecure some monsters are and need to bring in receipts like they have it saved on their doc in case of threads like these. 

You could have just copied your sig :awkney:

chaeri pls

Prismatic
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

You could have just coppied your sig :awkney:

copied

"Like you saw the name Katy in the title, went to your pre-panned response word document that you always have open in case of emergencies"

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

copied

"Like you saw the name Katy in the title, went to your pre-panned response word document that you always have open in case of emergencies"

:emma: wut got into me

chaeri pls

Serendipity
10 hours ago, Prismatic said:

copied

ily John :air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived