Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Rihanna blames Jay-Z's TIDAL over ANTI album Flop

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Chuckles
26 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

In 2005, Jonathan helped publicise Rihanna’s debut album Pon de Replay and spread the false rumour that she was dating Jay Z when he was with Beyonce.

Is this even real, Pon de Replay is definitely not an album

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Ok, the album maybe didn't do as well as it could have, but calling it a flop is a fkn stretch....:madge:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

It's partially true because the 460 copies were sold in 24h before the closing of the week. Tho, Work is one of her biggest hits by far and anti is quite critically acclaimed. Everybody knows it's out. That mess was embarrassing but lot of people got an entire album for free and completely legally. 

Tidal offers a powerful service, in terms of high Fidelity experience. My father is an Hi-Fi junkie and he just loves tidal. Wish I could upload a video of it properly employed.  So, it should stay as a niche service, as it was before JayZ bought it. 

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

As if that album would've done better without TIDAL.

i find it funny that i agree with you again. :poot:

Spoiler

i still hate you, tho. :poot:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Didymus
Just now, skeleton.gun said:

i find it funny that i agree with you again. :poot:

Hide contents

i still hate you, tho. :poot:

mrdd8njpg.gif

That's fine. Our ambiguously hateful dynamic is comfy by now :unicorn: 

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

mrdd8njpg.gif

That's fine. Our ambiguously hateful dynamic is comfy by now :unicorn: 

i'm not that ambiguous, but my fans think everything's cryptic. 

Spoiler

are you a fan? :poot:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Brian Ryan

Well ANTI let me download the album for free. I haven't heard Rihanna say any of this. I don't believe everything I read.

Pablo

I definitely downloaded the album for free on Tidal and then bought the bonus tracks on google play. If you have that option people won't buy it :madge:

Who made the decision to release it that way? Hopefully with Rihanna, Kayne, and Beyonce's releases being messy we won't see anymore Tidal exclusives.

Spoiler

yeah Beyonce's went better than the other two, but I'm still hoping Tidal goes away.

Don't visit my profile

Pablo
2 hours ago, MGC said:

Tidal offers a powerful service, in terms of high Fidelity experience. My father is an Hi-Fi junkie and he just loves tidal. Wish I could upload a video of it properly employed.  So, it should stay as a niche service, as it was before JayZ bought it. 

This is actually really interesting, did he use the service before Jay Z bought it and changed so much? What other options for high quality music is there? I always assumed CD's were lossless. 

Don't visit my profile

PopThatArt

No its because she got lazy, she kept leading people on with it's release, it's sloppy and she doesn't put anything into her albums and people are realizing it. Maybe if she took her own advice and got to work, she'd have a better album with you know, actual good music.

giphy.gif

Go see A Star is Born

6 hours ago, Pablo said:

This is actually really interesting, did he use the service before Jay Z bought it and changed so much? What other options for high quality music is there? I always assumed CD's were lossless. 

No. Back then, Tidal wasn't available in Italy yet. However, the quality was the same, because Aspiro (the company who launched originally tidal in late 2014) wanted to aim at the high fidelity listeners. Jay Z basically enlarged the catalogue 

Archived