3 hours ago, Bloody said:

And people said Beyonce is overrated...playa.png

You forgot the queen of overrated

tumblr_neuwmifbQO1qbmktro1_500.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kabexuela

For a shittty album I'm surprised, not surprised.  The zombie gp flock to "what's cool" I guess.  Ever since the game changed with streaming and corporations organized profits, anything goes.  ANYTHING GOOOOOOOOOOES!

Emigrante
4 hours ago, yASSsss said:

you need to leave this fanbase for good.

giphy.gif

Hide contents

LG5's first week sales won't be less than ARTPOP.bookmark me 

oh, my gif :wub: probably :rockstar:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Joaco95
5 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Bullsh*t. According to who? Tidal? Autotune & Vocoder, that's all his so called "music" is. There's no accounting for taste these days, like I said, people gravitate towards such... well, I won't say it because I don't want to get banned. 

lol the irony

dont be a ***

say it

Joaco95
5 hours ago, Hecturr said:

I just like him bc i think he's hot, couldn't care less about his music tbh.

oh this fanbase

:')

Haroon

Wait just realised that Views has Hotline Bling, wasn't that released like last summer? :deadbanana: That huge gap between the lead single and the album, those poor fans :air: 

Congratulations to him :applause: One Dance is pretty amazing so I'm listening to that a lot lately, and just seen that he has a Rihanna collaboration so gonna give that a shot too :excited2: Not sure whether I'll give this album a shot, we'll see :blink: 

Damon

I'm very happy for him, the album and its idea behind it is are cool. I liked it

... and now i just sit in silence.

AlexanderLevi2

So many pressedT haterz.

Again, love how you will slice anyone who says one bad thing about Gaga but tear down any other artist with success :poot:

I like Drake. He seems genuine, a good guy, and makes some catchy tunes.

I wish you guys would congratulate someone EVEN if you don't care for them.

Currently listening to Joanne

OBEY
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Wait just realised that Views has Hotline Bling, wasn't that released like last summer? :deadbanana: That huge gap between the lead single and the album, those poor fans :air: 

Congratulations to him  One Dance is pretty amazing so I'm listening to that a lot lately, and just seen that he has a Rihanna collaboration so gonna give that a shot too :excited2: Not sure whether I'll give this album a shot, we'll see :blink: 

The rihanna collab is better than work

oh and he released a mixtape inbetween i think

ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, OBEY said:

The rihanna collab is better than work

oh and he released a mixtape inbetween i think

He released 3 solo LPs and one duet LP in the span of about 2.5 years :air:

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Congratulations to him :applause: One Dance is pretty amazing so I'm listening to that a lot lately, and just seen that he has a Rihanna collaboration so gonna give that a shot too :excited2: Not sure whether I'll give this album a shot, we'll see :blink: 

But Drake released If You're Reading This It's Too Late and then his collab album with Future last year, so not really "poor" fans. They've gotten 3 albums in a year and 2 months :rip: 

Morphine Prince
8 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Bullsh*t. According to who? Tidal? Autotune & Vocoder, that's all his so called "music" is. There's no accounting for taste these days, like I said, people gravitate towards such... well, I won't say it because I don't want to get banned. 

Stay mad

drake-quotes-for-advertising-people-16-6

Some of the people in this fanbase are so bitter at everyone else's success lol is everyone just afraid that gaga's gonna flop and that's why y'all are being so mean? stop being so pressed

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Archived