💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who is a bigger Superstar? Gaga or Beyonce?

monstereo

Who is the bigger Superstar?  

340 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger Superstar?

• Lady Gaga
    • Beyonce

Featured Posts

KingRedd

Didymus closed caskets in this thread lol damn. All the Beyoncé haters tried it but failed when given facts. Then they attempted to use the "she's only good in the US" lmao..... RIP Beyoncé haters 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

youre delusional if you think gaga is a bigger superstar than bey

dont quote me

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

boyerased

Beyonce is CURRENTLY bigger, but she'll never be as big as how big Gaga was at her peak. Remember at Gaga's peak she was playing her accomplice.

People resepct Bey more. Gaga is honestly more creative than Bey but bey excels at executing things flawlessly. 

Damon

Both are huge names on the industry but Queen B has been on the game for so long, so I choose ha

... and now i just sit in silence.

Chris Evans

beyonce's been in the game for a long time with major success for the most part

gaga's global though literally EVERYONE knows who she is even if they may not know what she actually looks like

it's a fair comparison imo

Bradley
9 hours ago, Didymus said:

I would really love to comment on each and every paragraph but I lack the time, let's just say I agree that Madonna's vocals were impressive as well and that she was able to dance but Gaga could only sing but not dance that well (like Madonna). The most that I can agree with is that Gaga's dancing abilities fluctuate over time, she's not as good a dancer as Madonna is and that Gaga usually debuts her choreography well in the first few performances of her single but then gets tired later when she goes on tour or has performed the song for many times. I do think her dancing is decent when she's not on tour, and suffers later when she's done it for more than 100 times, but I'd give her some leeway in that she's a better vocalist.

No, I don't agree that Gaga looks like she's struggling on tour. They all shine like stars in their own way (including Rihanna), I was just bringing up Katy and Rihanna because Gaga's choreo is usually more intense than theirs and Katy and Rihanna were just as unenergetic as each other when Gaga (while below the par of Madonna and Beyonce and Britney), is to some extent decent given her vocal abilities. I find it odd how you point out Katy's weakness but defend her because of her strengths (her ability to deceive and put on entertaining shows and look like a star), while bring up Gaga's weakness but not her theatrics and her other strengths. Did Born This Way Ball and artRAVE have no entertaining theatrics at all? If no in your opinion, then forget that I brought this up cause I think they had.

The bold part: Okay, I don't think we can come to common ground on that. You disagree with me that the accolades do matter and I disagree with you too, so let's just leave it.

Italic and underlined parts: Just because you disagree with me does not mean I talk bs, honey. I disagreed with you but I never called your words bs.

The member did state that Gaga's dancing was not as good as Beyonce's, he just thought Gaga was decent in her own way.

I never called Gaga a fantastic dancer, I said she was decent, in my opinion, considering the performances of Judas, G.U.Y., Applause, Born This Way before they were brought to tours. You might wanna say 'well that's because we were talking about Gaga looking ridiculous on tour', like I said earlier, you have magnified her weakness in dancing and put too little emphasis on her theatrics and vocals which garner praise, you gave this privilege to Katy Perry, taken into account these, does Gaga still look ridiculous on tour? If you're gonna say you were saying she looked ridiculous on tour in terms of dancing, then perhaps I can agree with you.

We boring people? My second post wasn't even an insult, you took it too personally, now you generalize us as boring people.

I did not claim you to be dissing Gaga, I was simply restoring her strengths that you have for some reason neglected. Need I remind you that I voted for Beyonce and has never called Gaga a bigger superstar than Beyonce?

I'm not pretending, I was simply acknowledging her decency. Lastly, I never use shady gifs, don't direct that to me. I wasn't over-complimenting Gaga, I was acknowledging her as the artist she deserves to be called and giving her the credits she earned.

I also find it disgraceful how Yanko chose to like your post which is the harshest on me instead of your better crafted reasonings which are, at the very least, deserving of likes if HE stands on ground of fair rationale. Shows how deep his hatred is for me. It's a shame he does not.

Bradley
9 hours ago, Didymus said:

Keep your ****ing personal insults to yourself. This is not on topic and you're being rude as all hell. You're obviously reading my discussions in a very biased manner and ignoring, once again story of my ****ing life, all the positive stuff I say about Gaga on a daily basis.

You don't wanna get my point of view? Fine.

But then don't, just DON'T try to lecture me or use your voice on this forum to misrepresent me and make a fool out of me. If you're annoyed, you did it to yourself, because I know damn well that I haven't attacked people who merely "defended" Gaga, I know damn well that I have attacked people who have used bs to tear Beyoncé down instead of presenting a well-constructed argument about why Gaga is the bigger super star, which should be the point of this thread.

Whatever man. Obviously you made up your mind about me so there's nothing I can do. Just don't do these cringeworthy posts designed to embarrass me publicly.

Chill the fck down. I chose to use emojis and bring up our more pleasant exchanges in our PMs to show that I wasn't writing that from hatred. So no need to treat me like your enemy. And I wasn't lecturing you, I just thought you were being overly critical and harsh on the people who defend Gaga here, they did acknowledge Beyonce as a bigger superstar if anything, that includes me. So I (and some of them) were not pretending Gaga to be something bigger than she isn't, something you deemed us to have done in your earlier post.

If that's how you see me as a person, then so be it. I always claimed to like you and like I said, that post was NOT an insult nor to embarrass you.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

I did not claim you to be dissing Gaga.

Yeah right.

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I was simply restoring her strengths that you have for some reason neglected

That's not even true either. I literally wrote that Gaga was a perfectly capable dancer but that after 2009 I felt like something changed and I referred to her lack of stamina (which you agree with) and the idea that maybe her choreos aren't well adapted to her abilities as possibilities for that change.

And then you barged in, decided to write a couple of posts about how unreasonable and unfair my opinions are, how I'm a two-faced member, and now I'm made to look like the Gaga hater, again. So thanks for that.

Prismatic

Beysus

Sold out stadium tour

500k+ for new album (from digital alone)

Highest acclaimed album yet

Sooo... Beysus always win. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

:air::air::air:

This was like an orgasm build-up omg.

Roomingfree77

too early to tell but the world is looking for something uptempo and pleasant, throw in a little thoughtfulness and you can never add enough kindness to the chorus to get there either... *Winks*

Mythos

Well, it's Beyonce, nobody can deny that. It's sad how Gaga gave up, for me already with BTW, she couldn't deal with everything and started to disappear, and ARTPOP Era was just sad, and now she is doing TV and JAZZ and whatever.

I'm also really afraid of LG5, cause i think she will go pleasing the people as much as she can, the rebel from 2009-2011 is long gone. 

Archived