💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who is a bigger Superstar? Gaga or Beyonce?

monstereo

Who is the bigger Superstar?  

340 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger Superstar?

• Lady Gaga
    • Beyonce

Featured Posts

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen
1 minute ago, LG said:

You literally chose her worst example of choreography ever :lolga: I'm not saying she's better than Beyonce because we all know her energetic stage presence is unmatched but Gaga isn't awful by any means 

i don't know i would have to agree that gaga's kind of a terrible dancer. even my grandma says so and she just happens to see her dancing as she's walking by the TV or something LOL

Ciccone Madonna

Beyonce winning even in another random fanbase full of delusional fans:toofunny:

what kind of slayage is this ?

PartySick
17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Bey. She managed to endlessly captivate her audiences for nearly two decades, tour success is growing, critical acclaim is growing, still an unparallelled ****ing monster on stage,... I mean, just imagine Bey and Gaga walking next to each other on the street. Who would you be most starstruck by? That's right.

If you had asked me in 2008-09 tho :(

Gaga :green:

It's my honest opinion that Gaga's better but I'd be delusional to say she has more star power than Beyonce :shrug:

🖤

Gagamel
11 minutes ago, hahahahahahahah said:

beyonce is bigger. but gaga has a better voice for sure. beyonce's voice isn't that great tbh. 

Are you actually serious tho? :laughga:

Didymus
Just now, LG said:

You literally chose her worst example of choreography ever :lolga: I'm not saying she's better than Beyonce because we all know her energetic stage presence is unmatched but Gaga isn't awful by any means 

Not really :chica: I could've gone for this one, but I thought I'd spare you:

tumblr_mmhqymL8gr1qcrdi7o1_r1_250.gif

Anyway, in terms of live performance I do find Gaga.. "not good", let's say. I don't even think it's because of her talent though, I think she lacks energy. She's literally exhausted after like the first three songs in her show with minimal movements and she has to settle for doing 10% of the choreo the rest of her dancers are doing.

That does not a dancer make.

But she can pull it off in mv's. That's take per take tho, so how is that impressive. I don't know what's the problem, she was great in choreo until 2009. Maybe her choreo's then were more suitable to what she could physically do. Anyway, I hope she switches things up because she looks ridiculous on tour compared to even a 50+ year old Madonna.

Dominic

Beyonce is the bigger superstar but Gaga is a better superstar.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bradley
23 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Bey. She managed to endlessly captivate her audiences for nearly two decades, tour success is growing, critical acclaim is growing, still an unparallelled ****ing monster on stage,... I mean, just imagine Bey and Gaga walking next to each other on the street. Who would you be most starstruck by? That's right.

If you had asked me in 2008-09 tho :(

It's unfair we're discussing this topic when Lemonade just came out.

You might hypothetically state 'I would have the same answer even if Lemonade wasn't here'. I understand and I'd say Beyonce too cause she's been in the business for decades while Gaga for only 8 years.

I was referring to your scenario actually, we are talking about this when there's literally no news about Gaga in weeks. Let's imagine LG5 gets lots of acclaim and delivers great performances with very positive reviews for its tour, videos, message, etc. Some of you might have different answers.

21 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

They're both different type of artists, but when it comes to professionality in terms of (music videos,tours,coreography, visuals, photoshoots, interviews & etc) i have to chose Beyonce even though i don't stan her. But when it comes to the fans, the releationships w/them & etc i chose Gaga. 

Beyonce is a better dancer (with better choreography), a FANTASTIC singer and has a bigger legacy since she's been in the business for decades, but Gaga's vocals, music videos, performance visuals, photoshoots (Gaga's photoshoots > Bey's which are quite conventional in terms of female beauty while Gaga's are quite eccentric and explores different themes) are just as strong as Beyonce's if not better than hers.

Beyonce has bigger tours tho.

Queen B is a Queen for sure.

But God-ga is my life, my breath, my everything ... how can i live without her?

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, Tom Hardy said:

You might hypothetically state 'I would have the same answer even if Lemonade wasn't here'. I understand and I'd say Beyonce too cause she's been in the business for decades while Gaga for only 8 years.

I was referring to your scenario actually, we are talking about this when there's literally no news about Gaga in months.

Beyonce is a better dancer (with better choreography), a FANTASTIC singer and has a bigger legacy since she's been in the business for decades, but Gaga's vocals, music videos, performance visuals, photoshoots (Gaga's photoshoots > Bey's which are quite conventional in terms of female beauty while Gaga's are quite eccentric and explores different themes) are just as strong as Beyonce's if not better than hers.

Beyonce has bigger tours tho.

When it comes to their voices, i chose Gaga over Bey and i agree with you. But Beyonce it's a whole package of what a true DIVA should look like. She has way better photoshoots, just google them, better covers, better tour material (interludes). In one word, she's untouchable to the general media, that's what makes her Queen B, you won't see her posing naked for some magazine, or giving random interview, she has high standards i wish Gaga could do the same. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Didymus
7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I was referring to your scenario actually, we are talking about this when there's literally no news about Gaga in months.

I don't get that. I know for a fact many people would've said Gaga was the bigger superstar (even non-fans) if someone asked them in 2008-09, maybe even 10. So it has nothing to do with who's in the business longer.

If you made this thread a year ago you'd get the exact same comments. Basically you'd get the same comments in every year since the BTW era. And don't give me the "no, in BTW she would succeed" 'cause in 2011-12 everyone here hated everything about that era while Bey was slaying with 4 (not album/single wise but live wise and in terms of people talking about her). The magical change of this forum's stance towards BTW is very amusing and worthy to talk about, but let's not get off-topic :unicorn:

L E O
23 minutes ago, hahahahahahahah said:

beyonce is bigger. but gaga has a better voice for sure. beyonce's voice isn't that great tbh. 

is you deaf? IS YOU?

I mean, I love Gaga with all my heart, but obviously Beyoncé is bigger, and better in so many levels.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

When it comes to their voices, i chose Gaga over Bey and i agree with you. But Beyonce it's a whole package of what a true DIVA should look like. She has way better photoshoots, just google them, better covers, better tour material (interludes). In one word, she's untouchable to the general media, that's what makes her Queen B, you won't see her posing naked for some magazine, or giving random interview, she has high standards i wish Gaga could do the same. 

Regarding their photoshoots, sorry but Beyonce looks like another Hollywood actress trying to look beautiful and appeal to the public, what is so special about them? Gaga's photoshoots on the other hand are more rebellious and creatively eccentric imo.

I've already acknowledged that Beyonce's a better tour artist but to be fair a lot of artists don't match Gaga's tours in terms of quality.

You might like that kind of 'untouchable' persona but from a moral perspective, Gaga is a more humble and down-to-earth person, she won't discriminate or look down on your show even if you're not as big as Jimmy Fallon or Ellen, how is that a bad thing? Is Gaga to be considered weak now because of her willingness to do interviews with smaller media platforms? She did an interview with GGD if you recall.

Archived