💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who else thinks that Jay Z betrayal is just for publicity?

August Blue

Featured Posts

August Blue

I mean Hova's been working with Lemonade since the beggining of the album , and he deff knew all the songs were going to be released ..

And they're both making soooo much money out of it. 

I think the scandal its all fake. :tea:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

That's a really long time frame to fill a scandal just to make material for an album. 

But who knows? Lemonade could mean anything. 

RAMROD

Yeah? What of their conflicts have been cooled by that time and they made peace, and the songs was written when they were heated beforehand?

Bitches be crazy :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AnnTakamaki

Well it make me confused when solange attack him and bee just stay away from it :sis:

littlepotter

I don't see why everyone's making Beyonce come off as a liar. What's so hard to believe about a betrayal?! Didn't we all know it was bound to come?

chaeri pls

Beyoncé is just telling a story, it doesnt have to be HER story. I really don't care if it's true, half-true or completely made up. It's like getting mad at actors because they're playing a character or at writers for not writing just about their life.

Duella Dvil
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I don't see why everyone's making Beyonce come off as a liar. What's so hard to believe about a betrayal?! Didn't we all know it was bound to come?

Does it make gaga a liar to not actually be the owner of a hotel with an ancient blood virus???

She's not a waitress...

or a guy wearing skin...

It could all just be a publicity thing a la Single Ladies/Irreplaceable 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Yeah me too. I dont believe its true, but did she even say something like that? I think it was obviously made to cause some stir.

Anyway, I love that album and that's the only thing that matters :wub:

VOLANTIS

Who else thinks Gaga got herself raped by her producer just for publicity? So that she could write TIHTY and get nominated for an Oscar 7 years Later. :awkney:

Why're you acting like Artists place their hands on the holy scripture and swear they'd only write about 100% real incidents that happen in their lives? Beyonce never gives out any info about her life. You're the one who assumes that anything even happened between them. Lemonade is an album. She's entitled to write about whatever she likes to write about. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

When will people get that Beyoncé is not a singer/songwriter, the songs are handed to her and then she changes a few words. She sang "Ring The Alarm" before, it's not the first time she sings about adultery

Or Gaga potentially didn't even sing jazz since she was 13 :green: or sexually abused :green: 

Well, my point is, we'll never really know. It's either the real deal, or Bey is a good businesswoman. :tea: 

Eitherway, I love Lemonade, and thats all that matters to me. 

Helxig

I wouldn't be overly surprised tbh. Those two seem all about the money these days. How rich and famous does one need to be? I hope not though. I've always liked Beyonce and I don't wanna think badly of her :wtf:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SychosSoChic

I honestly wouldn't trust Beyonce or Jay-Z as far as i could throw them, their baby and their combined networth :flop:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Does it make gaga a liar to not actually be the owner of a hotel with an ancient blood virus???

She's not a waitress...

or a guy wearing skin...

It could all just be a publicity thing a la Single Ladies/Irreplaceable 

:awkney: Not sure if you're serious or not

Those are two completely different things. Acting is acting, I'm sure no one's stupid enough to believe Gaga's a vampire. But with Bey if that story is not about her then she would have said something so that Jay Z doesn't get attacked like this. Plus, why would Jay Z say he's okay with it and that he respecta her creative freedom and is glad sge shared this? Are they all lying to us? And why is he in the video? I don't think anyone would make a song like Sandcastles and sing it with such passion just for the sake of it.

chaeri pls

Gangie

I think that their whole marriage and even family is just for publicity. You may drag me. I don't give A... :neyde:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived