šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is Avril Lavigne Dead?

dannydevito

Featured Posts

dannydevito

Well I remembered this rumor that says that Avril died before the release of her 2nd album and was replaced by another girl :air:. She apparently killed herself because her parents were divorcing and the label did quick actions and the 2nd album is apparently the first one with the new Avril :air::air::air:.

This video shows how her vocal range morphed into a more high-pitched one, something that is apparently impossible:

However, read the article guys :gaycat:

http://blackbag.gawker.com/did-avril-lavigne-die-in-2003-an-internet-conspiracy-1734185142

Discuss :sis:

Ā 

JustinTrudeau

I was ready to attack then I read the article.Ā 

All I can say that it's a mystery, not even a Canadian like me knows for sureĀ :gaycat:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

malazam

2011 blogspot blogs teas

Ā 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Kanye West

What if Gaga has been replaced too?

tbh it makes sense and it's a good excuse for ARTPOP.

KANYEWEST.COM

fede ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

What if Gaga has been replaced too?

tbh it makes sense and it's a good excuse for ARTPOP.

you and your ARTPOP hateĀ 

UDTuQgQ.gif

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

PopThatArt
29 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

0KQDPMn.gif

Ā 

Where did you come from? You're a fan of Finnish rock metal group HIM? I love them! Ville is so sexy and artistic and creative. What's your favorite album and songs by them? I love The Funeral of Hearts, Close to the Flame, Drunk on Shadows, Gone With the Sin is a pure masterpiece, the music, the video, it's amazing, Heartache Every Moment, The Night Side of Eden, Heaven Tonight I could go on and on, their cover of Wicked Game is great. My fave albums are Razorblade Romance, Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights, Love Metal &Ā Venus Doom.Ā 

tumblr_nxgkw5sstP1rmf9hio1_540.gif

tumblr_nbg6bcm6qO1slw0duo1_500.gif

Go see A Star is Born

braybray23

This was fun. Lol. Ā AfterĀ the laugh I went on an avril search on YouTube. Ā She has some great songs!! Ā Her Lyme disease situation was sad. Glad she's fine now. Ā Keep holding on avril or avril2.

not an okra

RAMROD

tumblr_o4o388NN8X1vnkarlo1_500.gif

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived