Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga was supposed to release before everyone

Quark

Featured Posts

AustrianTilapia
54 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I am not complaining. I just find it interesting how everyone is releasing ahead of her even though her album was confirmed to be released this year before album anyone.

Just because it was confirmed before everyone elses albums doesn't mean that it was ever going to release first. 

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark
Just now, AustrianTilapia said:

Just because it was confirmed before everyone elses albums doesn't mean that it was ever going to release first. 

I know. But she gives the vibe that she will. Which is why many people hyped themselves.

PopThatArt

Also, like Enigma I too sometimes notice these things, Gaga says something and then very shortly afterwards all of a sudden everyone is saying it, or doing it, Lady Gaga can just put an idea out there and then all of a sudden you have 10 other people doing it a week later. There was once a comment made by Gaga about this, it was something like, "If I have a new song, I'm not going to tell you any lyrics because then you'll here them every where else from everyone else in 2 weeks." 

Go see A Star is Born

Noam Zioni

The album is just not finished

She will finish it, and then she will think what to do imo

fede ARTPOP

I prefer her being the last one coming with new music :gaycat:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

... once again, because she was asked

But that's what the interviews are made for. She didn't come there to play chess, of course she expected those questions and knew what she was gonna say

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Chump said:

But that's what the interviews are made for. She didn't come there to play chess, of course she expected those questions and knew what she was gonna say

Did she really expect those questions when she had just won a freaking Golden Globe?

CharlieQuinn
5 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

That title is misleading, I don't think Lady Gaga intended to release an album early this year, but I do think people rushed to finish their albums when Gaga announced she's releasing one this year. For some reason though I think Gaga and her team are going to do what Madonna did with Rebel Heart, release it after everyone in the mainstream has released theirs. But I think rather than how Madonna followed trends and sounds, Gaga will do the opposite... 

The first album released in 2016, or near the end of 2015 (Adele last year? And maybe Bieber's Purpose? I find Beyonce's new album is kind of that reflective, inward reflection nature that Purpose tried to evoke and kind of similar to the tone of 25) I feel set the tone and sound for what everyone is going to do musically and then all releases by popular artists following it are pretty much along the same sound, following the trend, but I find Gaga is going to wait and come with a different sound because after everyone else releases albums that sound exactly the same,  they'll be ready for that something else, something different, and hopefully this year, Gaga will be that something else, and then the sound she comes with will pave the way and establish the sound for 2017. And maybe Gaga is observing what people are releasing, whats getting attention, what's not, and she's making sure her album doesn't contain those things, so to avoid comparison, and so the album can be truly unique rather than follow what everyone else did. 

Beyoncédaily is coming for you.. but I agree.

I hope gaga doesn't follow trends and waits for all these people to release their albums. 

Katsuki Bakugo
7 hours ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

I find it interesting that Gaga was one of the first people to confirm that she was releasing music this year (via Bobby), and now that we are in 2016 everyone else is releasing but her. Artists that we didn't know were going to release music are now releasing singles and albums, and we still have no clue about anything LG5 related. Anyways, Gaga is probably still not finished with LG5, so we'll just have to keep waiting.

You weren't in any of the meetings or studio's so you have no idea what was going on behind the scenes. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
5 hours ago, Enigma said:

I know. But she gives the vibe that she will. Which is why many people hyped themselves.

If you are hyped its your own problem to deal with and you shouldn't look too much into it, especially after all these years with her betrayals. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

34 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Did she really expect those questions when she had just won a freaking Golden Globe?

Maybe not at GGs, but she obviously expected them when she was doing radio interviews

Lord Temptation

It's really simple.

Gaga is waiting for all the pop dominoes to fall.

Once the dust has settled, and people are standing around like chickens, scratching their heads asking themselves, "OMG how SHIIIIT has pop music been this year? Again. For the fifth year in a row", the Lady will strike like a disco ball comet from outer space.

Gagadonna
22 hours ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

This irritates me so much that I cannot even focus on the content of your thread 

crisTEAne
15 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

It's really simple.

Gaga is waiting for all the pop dominoes to fall.

Once the dust has settled, and people are standing around like chickens, scratching their heads asking themselves, "OMG how SHIIIIT has pop music been this year? Again. For the fifth year in a row", the Lady will strike like a disco ball comet from outer space

by releasing red and blue. :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived