Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Calvin Harris & Rihanna – This Is What You Came For

Jewels n Drugs

Featured Posts

nikola

hahahahha.........no........bad......boring......repetitive.........try something else 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Well Work was #1 for like 10 weeks so she might not be as "behind" as you think :p

Work was released at a time when almost no big releases and featured Drake.

It had no competition and her solo singles after aren't doing that well (KIB, NM) 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Pop said:

Work was released at a time when almost no big releases and featured Drake.

It had no competition and her solo singles after aren't doing that well (KIB, NM) 

NM is doing well :awkney: And I doubt that Drake is the reason that the song smashed..

1 hour ago, RainbowBlonde said:

i guess everyone here seems to be expecting some huge dubstep bass drop from 2012 or something...

I kinda like it's 90s House style beat. And plus it's trendy for club songs nowadays to sound more chill anyways...

Except this is deep house which peaked about two years ago (In the UK anyway). So to me it does sound outdated, Calvin is usually ahead of the game sonically

49 minutes ago, Karl said:

Except this is deep house which peaked about two years ago (In the UK anyway). So to me it does sound outdated, Calvin is usually ahead of the game sonically

This is not deep house. Wish people would stop throwing deep house around lol. 

Deep house does not chart commercially.

Hecturr
14 minutes ago, Joshie said:

This is not deep house. Wish people would stop throwing deep house around lol. 

Deep house does not chart commercially.

not so far at least 

FRANK1991

Not really what I came here for/ pun not intended

but maybe it'll grow on me

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

This is not Deep House lmao, this is edm so generic electronic music, comercial etc. But it's catchy, not better than WFL tbh.

Haroon

Heard the premiere on the radio this morning and omg I was taken away to a different planet, IT'S AMAZING :giveup: The "you" repetition part does get a bit too much for me but it's also catchy, there's a part where she says it a millisecond too early for me I guess, it doesn't gel aurally for me for that split second but the rest is awesome :woot: That little hiccup could grow on me though, makes it different and less "perfect" :happy: 

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO :excited2: 

gagzus

please tell me we aren't gonna pretend this is anything other than dull, it sounds outdated and doesn't do anything

Archived