Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

After My 10th Listen to Lemonade...

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

I am finally feeling it. :air:

Maybe some of you saw my posts that show extreme dislikesness to the album but bc of its enormous critical and commercial success I decided not to give up on it and give it few more listen lol.

The only tracks that I don't like now are Hold Up, Don't Hurt Yourself, Forward (though I admit the lyrics of DHY is great).

Overall the album imo is genius, well-planned and well-executed. I'm truly amazed on the way they conceptualized the whole theme. Also, I'm a guy who have passion of forgiving others no matter how much you got ****ed-up by them, because yeah, that what's true love is. I really admire Bey for that.  She's a strong, brave and fierce woman but actually she's at the same time a loving, caring, soft-kind-hearted one especially to her love ones. 

Stand-out tracks for me are: All Night, Freedom, Formation

I'm yet to see the Lemonade film so probably I'll get totally slayed by Bey after seeing it lmao. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Maleficent

I haven't listened to all the songs yet, but the select few I have seemed only mildly interesting. Maybe I have to take the time and really pay attention to the lyrics, but so far, it hasn't really resonated with me...

But I agree, the chorus of Formation is pretty cool. 

Dangerous Man
6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I haven't  listened to all the songs yet, but the select few I have seemed only mildly interesting. Maybe I have to take the time and really pay attention to the lyrics, but so far, it hasn't really resonated with me...

But I agree, the chorus of Formation is pretty cool. 

Sonically Formation is probably the best. It's a legit a urban bop. No wonder it's one that is selling the most. 

Jinzo

I'm loving it too :giveup: i can't stop listening to sorry, all night and sandcastles the whole album is a bop

KingRedd
17 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

Maybe some of you saw my posts that show extreme dislikesness to the album but bc of its enormous critical and commercial success I decided not to give up on it and give it few more listen lol.

The only tracks that I don't like now are Hold Up, Don't Hurt Yourself, Forward (though I admit the lyrics of DHY is great).

Overall the album imo is genius, well-planned and well-executed. I'm truly amazed on the way they conceptualized the whole theme. Also, I'm a guy who have passion of forgiving others no matter how much you got ****ed-up by them, because yeah, that what's true love is. I really admire Bey for that.  She's a strong, brave and fierce woman but actually she's at the same time a loving, caring, soft-kind-hearted one especially to her love ones. 

I'm yet to see the Lemonade film so probably I'll get totally slayed by Bey after seeing it lmao. 

This is a big moment for you :giveup:

May I Read You? 😎

ComeToMama

I just finished watching it for the 3rd time. Favs are def All Night, Sandcastles, and Sorry.

kvnrp

After listening to Lemonade in full, I'm really bopping to Formation now :air:

It's so good :air:

Lemonade in general is so good.

Higher

You've finally cleaned your ears. :diane:

Spoiler

Jk :gaycat: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Dangerous Man
Just now, Higher said:

You've finally cleaned your ears. :diane:

Hide contents

Jk :gaycat: 

Yes and I'm repenting for that huge sin i did. :giveup:

Justin Drew Bieber

Where can I listen to the album without buying it? Wanna see what all the fuss is about :green:

Dangerous Man
4 minutes ago, Majora said:

Where can I listen to the album without buying it? Wanna see what all the fuss is about :green:

Tidal. :green:

Spoiler

It's in torrent sites like kickass or thepiratebay

ItsTommyBitch
42 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

The film gives this album true life

My favorite segments: Every ****ing song :giveup: 

Even the ones I don't bop to :applause: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, ItsVenusBitch said:

The film gives this album true life

My favorite segments: Every ****ing song :giveup: 

Oh well, i think imma need to glue my weave real tight before watching it. :air:

ItsTommyBitch
Just now, Dangerous Man said:

Oh well, i think imma need to glue my weave real tight before watching it. :air:

I edited. Even the parts with songs I wasnt too smitten by are done beautifully. The visuals are truly something else :giveup: Win that Emmy, Queen!

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived