opinion

I'm getting tired of Gaga

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Rachel Duncan said:

What artistic process? 

Putting pressure on the artists? As if. 

Impatient? Sure, you didn't care to read the OP. 

Stop trying to think you make a point when you are not adding any useful commentary to the current situation I'm talking about. 

Fcking people just LOVE to derail threads. 

If you have no clue what artistic process is, then I can't do anything for you. And maybe this is why you all are missing the point with your irritating impatience.

Also, when making a thread, expect all kinds of people to comment in there. People won't always agree with you, get used to it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What would be really tragic is a complete blackout from the media. Which has happened before, but you guys definitely have a short memory.

What's getting boring is these kinds of thread. Whining over the situation won't make the album come any faster, so you guys would better try to enjoy and appreciate what we have now (which is NOT nothing) and what's to come. /of rant.

It's not like I said that the album has to come any faster you know. I'm just asking for any information. Any information =/= release of the album. Try to enjoy what? I have addressed that I'm not enjoying what we have now, how many times do I have to tell you to read my OP carefully. You are just repeating yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Stop making threads like these. You are complaining about being bored, but then saying you have a life. 

When the era is close and promo us in place, you will get information. Until then, you are wasting your time. This is the topic of the thread. 

There is a damn difference on being bored by not hearing any new information from the artist you love. And having a life next to that. You can't just put that on the same level. 

2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

If you have no clue what artistic process is, then I can't do anything for you. And maybe this is why you all are missing the point with your irritating impatience.

Also, when making a thread, expect all kinds of people to comment in there. People won't always agree with you, get used to it.

People won't always agree? I'm not disagreeing with people not agreeing with me. I just hope you cared to look beyond your nose, because to me people are not even discussing the matter of what I'm on about. Derailing the thread, with just stupid nonsense. And you are one of them. 

Crossfit

Fernster7

I loved it when Gaga would share so much information with us but then I saw the awful comments here about her hyping her projects too much and I think most of this fanbase deserve this complete silence, I would be way happier if she shared a little something like she did before but I'm not complaining because I like to laugh at these meltdowns that you stupid people brought upon yourselves.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

elijahfan
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

It's not like I said that the album has to come any faster you know. I'm just asking for any information. Any information =/= release of the album. Try to enjoy what? I have addressed that I'm not enjoying what we have now, how many times do I have to tell you to read my OP carefully. You are just repeating yourself. 

... and you are just keeping contradicting yourself. As far as I'm concerned, that's whining.

If Gaga keeps being silent about the situation, then that's her decision, and I think we can all be mature enough to trust her and her choices.

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

... and you are just keeping contradicting yourself. As far as I'm concerned, that's whining.

If Gaga keeps being silent about the situation, then that's her decision, and I think we can all be mature enough to trust her and her choices.

Not really, I'm not enjoying the music we have nowadays. How is that concidered whining? It's a matter of taste. 

Crossfit

elijahfan
Just now, Rachel Duncan said:

Not really, I'm not enjoying the music we have nowaydays. How is that concidered whining? It's a matter of taste. 

Ok, and you thread title isn't whining and just a matter of taste, I guess?

Mikey Monster
11 minutes ago, Whispering said:

No, it wouldn't have been enough....it is never enough. The most vocal on this site would be making threads everyday screaming "but whhhhyyyy did she hype us". 

Fans have whined and complained about "the hype" for years. They can't handle the least bit of information. Now, they are getting what they asked for, no hype until we see right up on the era. They are getting exactly what they deserve and what they can handle. 

THANK YOU!!!!!! <3 YOU SAID IT PERFECTLY A ****ING MEN!!!! <3 We know how this process goes every time before a new era. Fans bitch about wanting new info and when she does it's not good enough then when it's finally here, they are disappointed. It's like a mother trying to please her spoiled brat kids. I love this fan base, I have been here since the beginning but Jesus Christ a lot of them in it need to grow the hell up and learn from the past. But thank you for saying it perfectly, sorry for the rant. :hug::tea:

Mikey McCampbell

Morphine Prince

You all don't understand that Gaga ALWAYS takes stuff to the EXTREMES. 

First it was constant hype for ARTPOP which ruined the experience for some. Now it's NOTHING. 

Why can't people express they want details? Stop bullying the OP just because he wants new Gaga info. and music. 

If she were to tweet a song title, or at least tease a 3 second snippet on Snapchat. Anything. It all has to be done in moderation.

She isn't in a media blackout, correct, but she isn't doing things most of us care about. Oh wow a clothing line, we don't give a ****. 

C2C, AHS, and her recent performances at big events were great! They made the wait bearable. But now many of us are just longing for new material. There is nothing wrong with that. And stop saying "go outside"... we all have actual lives outside this forum. 

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Miley said:

Adele gave literally 0 information during her writing-process. Like literally 0.

As she always did in the past. The problem with Gaga is that she's always spoilt us so much through the years that fans can't handle the wait and being told nothing. Yes, this is extremely childish and immature.

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Ok, and you thread title isn't whining and just a matter of taste, I guess?

That's the matter of feelings. Can you just stop seeing everything as if someone is whining. How in earth has the OP been childish in the cause of addressing the situation. You are just trying to make every user on this forum who wants new information as a whiner when in fact, there are people who are different to this matter of situation. 

You have the whiner, you have the impatient, you have the one who just cares about wanting some new information about the album. 

So fcking insensitive and judgy. 

Crossfit

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

That's the matter of feelings. Can you just stop seeing everything as if someone is whining. How in earth has the OP been childish in the cause of addressing the situation. You are just trying to make every user on this forum who wants new information as a whiner when in fact, there are people who are different to this matter of situation. 

You have the whiner, you have the impatient, you have the one who just cares about wanting some new information about the album. 

So fcking insensitive and judgy. 

If that's really what should have come across your OP, then maybe you're the one who needs to reread it.

Mr Ricky
Just now, elijahfan said:

If that's really what should have come across your OP, then maybe you're the one who need to reread it.

Just stay out of this topic please, if you really don't like this thread, get the fck out please. Some people really needs to get punched in the face in order to see a fcking difference. Please just do.

Crossfit

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Telling impatient Monsters to chill is worse than putting pressure on the shoulders of the artists and disrespecting the artistic process?...

giphy.gif

Yeah yesterday I've been dragged on a French Facebook group because I was too positive and not negative like them, as if it is a normal thing to be negative about Gaga everyday WTF x) 

Whispering
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

You all don't understand that Gaga ALWAYS takes stuff to the EXTREMES. 

First it was constant hype for ARTPOP which ruined the experience for some. Now it's NOTHING. 

Why can't people express they want details? Stop bullying the OP just because he wants new Gaga info. and music. 

If she were to tweet a song title, or at least tease a 3 second snippet on Snapchat. Anything. It all has to be done in moderation.

She isn't in a media blackout, correct, but she isn't doing things most of us care about. Oh wow a clothing line, we don't give a ****. 

C2C, AHS, and her recent performances at big events were great! They made the wait bearable. But now many of us are just longing for new material. There is nothing wrong with that. And stop saying "go outside"... we all have actual lives outside this forum. 

The album and era are months away. If she gave anything right now, many fans would whine and bitch all summer that she hyped too soon. She can't win with this immature faction of fandom, no matter what she does. 

The hype is months away. Spring and Summer is here, might as well take advantage of the opportunity to be outside. 

Archived