💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Paris gets savage on new track/diss monologue?

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Benji

Did she get hold of the internal monologue of the ARTPOP Army when someone disses ARTPOP?

5QME3dc.gif

Harry
7 minutes ago, Benji said:

Did she get hold of the internal monologue of the ARTPOP Army when someone disses ARTPOP?

5QME3dc.gif

ARTPOP is a beautiful, introspective, complex and masterful body of work

5QME3dc.gif

Don't be pressed cos you are clearly too dumb to understand the many deep layers hihihi!

5QME3dc.gif

PopThatArt

Gaga better watch out for Paris! Paris could ruin 2016 for her! :emma: (That's a Joke)

Go see A Star is Born

Benji
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

ARTPOP is a beautiful, introspective, complex and masterful body of work

5QME3dc.gif

Don't be pressed cos you are clearly too dumb to understand the many deep layers hihihi!

5QME3dc.gif

I'm sorry. I'm clearly blinded by it's sells and evidently a fake fan.

5QME3dc.gif

It explains why I like LEMONADE so much, the less creative album.

5QME3dc.gif

Computer

I hope this is leaked audio from Paris' upcoming visual album

5QME3dc.gif

I hope the album is called "Clever" and one song is "Dead Kiddo"

5QME3dc.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Chromatislaps
2 minutes ago, Computer said:

I hope this is leaked audio from Paris' upcoming visual album

5QME3dc.gif

I hope the album is called "Clever" and one song is "Dead Kiddo"

5QME3dc.gif

it's gonna be called THAT'S HOT or  NAVY SEALS

5QME3dc.gif

Harry
7 minutes ago, Benji said:

I'm sorry. I'm clearly blinded by it's sells and evidently a fake fan.

5QME3dc.gif

It explains why I like LEMONADE so much, the less creative album.

5QME3dc.gif

You are clearly bias and haven't given ARTPOP a chance

5QME3dc.gif

Beyonce is way too ghetto and Lemonade is more of the same. Sorry!

5QME3dc.gif

Benji

@Derpplause As you have all this inside tea. Can you confirm or dismiss a Paris collab on LG5 or Paris' new album?

5QME3dc.gif

I would love to hear this form of spoken word to be a sound that Gaga hops on ASAP.

5QME3dc.gif

Chromatislaps
Just now, Benji said:

@Derpplause As you have all this inside tea. Can you confirm or dismiss a Paris collab on LG5 or Paris' new album?

5QME3dc.gif

I would love to hear this form of spoken word to be a sound that Gaga hops on ASAP.

5QME3dc.gif

welll actually Paris has worked on a certain track that originally was meant to be a collab with Beyoncé, however Bey declined and went with Lemonade instead, Paris is looking for the best collab match at the moment

5QME3dc.gif

Benji
Just now, Harry said:

You are clearly bias and haven't given ARTPOP a chance

5QME3dc.gif

Beyonce is way too ghetto and Lemonade is more of the same. Sorry!

5QME3dc.gif

It's true. I waited for the critics to respond before forming my own opinion. The second those negative reviews came in, I knew it was time to jump ship.

5QME3dc.gif

I'm just not ready for the classics like Donatella, Swine and Jewels N' Drugs. I don't think I deserve them yet, so I will continue to punish myself by listening to LEMONADE. It's only right.

5QME3dc.gif

Benji
1 minute ago, Derpplause said:

welll actually Paris has worked on a certain track that originally was meant to be a collab with Beyoncé, however Bey declined and went with Lemonade instead, Paris is looking for the best collab match at the moment

5QME3dc.gif

I hope Gaga sees this. I can already tell this could be the career defining moment for Gaga if she takes this opportunity by the horns. We can forget Bad Romance and Poker Face, Gaga could be getting her Magnum Opus from Paris if she plays her cards right.

5QME3dc.gif

Chromatislaps
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

I hope Gaga sees this. I can already tell this could be the career defining moment for Gaga if she takes this opportunity by the horns. We can forget Bad Romance and Poker Face, Gaga could be getting her Magnum Opus from Paris if she plays her cards right.

5QME3dc.gif

from what I heard the interest is high, Rihanna, AB, Pitbull and JLO have already expressed their need for this track

5QME3dc.gif

Harry
4 minutes ago, Benji said:

It's true. I waited for the critics to respond before forming my own opinion. The second those negative reviews came in, I knew it was time to jump ship.

5QME3dc.gif

I'm just not ready for the classics like Donatella, Swine and Jewels N' Drugs. I don't think I deserve them yet, so I will continue to punish myself by listening to LEMONADE. It's only right.

5QME3dc.gif

:wtf: Wow. It's clear that you are giving so much praise to Beyonce due to your white guilt. Shame on you.

5QME3dc.gif

Archived