💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you know her?

Johnikan

Featured Posts

Johnikan
Just now, Those Evil Eyes said:

She's a great rapper, she's just too problematic and angry on Twitter for me to openly admit that I'm a fan. 

Yes! Gaga quickly removed the rat from ARTPOP after realizing how bad her attitude was...It would've been a bad look. 

Hmmmm what if JnD was meant to feature Banks instead of Twista, Too $hort, and T.I?!?!?! :blink:

Do you feel it wouldve been a better track that way?

Sakrai

I'm not into the genre but once I listened to Heavy Metal and Reflective and I thought it was nice.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Those Evil Eyes
1 minute ago, Johnikan said:

Hmmmm what if JnD was meant to feature Banks instead of Twista, Too $hort, and T.I?!?!?! :blink:

Do you feel it wouldve been a better track that way?

It would've been way better....Azealia can SPIT better than most. That's the only track I could see her on tbh. 

I wonder what kept her off of not only ARTPOP...but Anti too? 

~stanning queens~

Lottie Winters

Love her! She is consistent with quality music is kind of low key about her art even though she is miles above a lot of other artists.

I think people have started focusing more on her output rather than her Twitter rants. She's going to say whatever she wants to say and it's getting tiresome constantly talking about how she's an outspoken woman on Twitter. Let her have her free speech and let the music speak for itself because it's amazing.

Nicogly
13 minutes ago, Those Evil Eyes said:

She's a great rapper, she's just too problematic and angry on Twitter for me to openly admit that I'm a fan. 

Yes! Gaga quickly removed the rat from ARTPOP after realizing how bad her attitude was...It would've been a bad look. 

Why call her a rat? You know Gaga was right about not having her in the album, I dont like her attitude and I dont like the way she thinks. But, the term rat just reminds me of such a low way to call someone. I prefer bitch or ****. And i know so many people use it, but really, that word just always make me discredit the person. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

FRANK1991

No, the amount of drama I hear about her on GGD is good enough for me to not go near her music :air:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ARTGOD

I live for her music but I hate her personality, I prefer not to stan for her and just check out any new music she puts out

Johnikan
1 hour ago, Those Evil Eyes said:

It would've been way better....Azealia can SPIT better than most. That's the only track I could see her on tbh. 

I wonder what kept her off of not only ARTPOP...but Anti too? 

Anti too?? Damn :laughga:

Johnikan
1 hour ago, ARTGOD said:

I live for her music but I hate her personality, I prefer not to stan for her and just check out any new music she puts out

It seems like thats the case for most :wacko:

TiphEret

I know her music since 2012 and I don't really follow what is going on with her personal life nor do I care

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Those Evil Eyes
23 hours ago, Nicogly said:

Why call her a rat? You know Gaga was right about not having her in the album, I dont like her attitude and I dont like the way she thinks. But, the term rat just reminds me of such a low way to call someone. I prefer bitch or ****. And i know so many people use it, but really, that word just always make me discredit the person. 

She scurries through twitter leaving her infectious and ugly anger wherever she lurks. She resides in the dark like a rat lmao. 

22 hours ago, Johnikan said:

Anti too?? Damn :laughga:

Azealia just can't win :rip: 

~stanning queens~

RAMROD

She is brilliant, she raps well, she makes good music. She can do freestyle.

Don't let your judgment get clouded by some of her attitude and words. 

I love her, she is real just like me, she gives no BS to anybody. I support her career, been purchasing her music sInce 1991 EP, cannot wait for Business and Pleasure and Fantasea II.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FrankGutz

I do love her, she's so ****ing messy lmfao, love ha

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived