đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you know her?

Johnikan

Featured Posts

Johnikan

Azealia Banks is a name that has lately been on many people's social media feeds.  However, unlike Gaga or Beyonce, she's not on the news for her art. Rather, we only ever hear about Azealiea whenever theres new drama or a new beef she's started with someone.

My question is, have you ever listened to any of her music? Do you like it? Have you only ever heard of the drama? Do you even know who she is?

VANTABLACK

Its  Azealia, bish    

and she pisses me off a lot, but at the same time I feel this woman is very misunderstood :( 

tumblr_me8ocabDTC1rmobomo1_500.gif

ugh I used to love  her early stuff like 212, van vogue, liquorice bitch, but I don't even know what happened, Iggy kind of stole her thunder, and banks just got lost in all her rants and beefs. she makes such wonderful quality music. she needs to take all that anger, and passion and put it in her music. But she won't do that and she said she wouldn't, in her interviews. sHe actually makes some valid points in some of her interviews. Because to her her rants don't have anything to do with her music. and she wants people to get rid of that angry black woman stereotype. which I'm personally conflicted on because azealia to me is adding to that stereotype. She should take some notes from M.I.A . but she is not that dumb as she acts, she has some smarts.

for ex. watch this

Dangerous Man

Yes, i bopped to Fancy very much before.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Peroxide
2 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

:air:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Dangerous Man said:

oh my god :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Emigrante
Just now, Johnikan said:

IGI6.gif

:derpga:

xDDD

I kinda liked her music before. In 2012/3. 212, Liquorice and her released album is good too, but her personality doesn't make it for me most of the time. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

display name

A while back when she was set to feature on ARTPOP, I listened to Fantasea. Not my thing.

Johnikan
13 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Its  Azealia, bish    

and she pisses me off a lot, but at the same time I feel this woman is very misunderstood :( 

tumblr_me8ocabDTC1rmobomo1_500.gif

ugh I used to love  her early stuff like 212, van vogue, liquorice bitch, but I don't even know what happened, Iggy kind of stole her thunder, and banks just got lost in all her rants and beefs. she makes such wonderful quality music. she needs to take all that anger, and passion and put it in her music. But she won't do that and she said she wouldn't, in her interviews. sHe actually makes some valid points in some of her interviews. Because to her her rants don't have anything to do with her music. and she wants people to get rid of that angry black woman stereotype. which I'm personally conflicted on because azealia to me is adding to that stereotype. She should take some notes from M.I.A . but she is not that dumb as she acts, she has some smarts.

for ex. watch this

tumblr_mb6qrvaWgb1r704czo1_500.gif

But yeah, just listened to some of her older stuff and I'm impressed :D

Based off of some of the interviews i've seen it seems like she has good points, just as you said, but she just has no idea how to go about talking about them without insulting someone or a group of people xD 

Those Evil Eyes

She's a great rapper, she's just too problematic and angry on Twitter for me to openly admit that I'm a fan. 

3 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

Is it true she and Gaga were gonna collab during the ARTPOP era? 

Yes! Gaga quickly removed the rat from ARTPOP after realizing how bad her attitude was...It would've been a bad look. 

~stanning queens~

Archived