💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga quotes the Bible... again

blackstar

Featured Posts

MonsterMum
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

The same bible that promotes rape and slavery and a submissive woman to the powerful man in every situation. She can promote loving one another without the bible lol spirituality can be anything 

:duck:

Ok, I'm sorry but against this amount of ignorance there is nothing left to be said. I'm female like her and also catholic, probably if we would've felt like anything you say is true, we wouldn't stay in the faith but do you.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

You're always so dramatic, guys.. :toofunny:

And I'm not sure what  LG5 has to do with this.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Morphine Prince

You guys wanna control who she votes for and now her religion too?

Some of you are so pathetic wtf. 

If she's a Christian then that's what she is. Leave her alone. Just because you aren't religious doesn't mean others can't be. 

Emigrante
25 minutes ago, AustrianTilapia said:

"Even the highest powers don't have it all figured out right away. Gotta leave yourself room to discover something new. Even at the last minute. Don't forget to love."

Does this mean that the album is coming soon? 

No, It means that the album was made last minute.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Chromatislaps
17 minutes ago, KARMA said:

where is this from? :toofunny:

hell aka ATRL

SGCVdZE.gif

j/k

SGCVdZE.gif

hell is more warm and fun

SGCVdZE.gif

:derpga: I keed I keed

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

so hooker on a church corner was true after all

meBpxVa.gif

well duh she is waiting for taylor.

SGCVdZE.gif

inb4 she's at the pentagon or white house, and lms call her a goverment hooker

SGCVdZE.gif

IntoYou1
15 minutes ago, neptugne said:

The same bible that promotes rape and slavery and a submissive woman to the powerful man in every situation. She can promote loving one another without the bible lol spirituality can be anything 

The Bible does address the issue of rape. As expected, when the Bible mentions the crime of rape, it is depicted as a gross violation of God’s design for the treatment of the human body (Genesis 34). The Bible condemns rape whenever it is mentioned. For example, there is a particular passage in the laws given to the nation of Israel before entering the Promised Land under Joshua’s leadership. This passage (Deuteronomy 22:13-29) spoke directly against forcing a woman into a sexual encounter against her will, or what we know today as rape. This command was meant to protect women and to protect the nation of Israel from committing sinful actions.

Deuteronomy 22:25-27 mentioned the punishment the Mosaic Law commanded for a man who raped a woman. The man was to be killed by stoning while the woman was considered innocent. Though the Mosaic Law was for the nation of Israel during the time of Moses, the principle is clear that rape was sinful in the eyes of God and led to the most extreme punishment possible—death for the rapist.

Roro

asana15

[Don't forget to love. 🚬 💯 🙏🏽]

What does "100" mean?

100%?

LG5 is finished?

The Surrealist

These comments. :saladga:

Let this woman f🤘cking live. 

I kind of understood the backlash on her fillers, but now. You guys are hating on her for her religion, for the way she dresses,  for her having fun on parties, for not being in the studio,  etc. 

Chill.

1 hour ago, paul said:

does anyone else think she's struggling with the pressure to deliver with this album?

Poor Stefani :(:wub: 

Archived