💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Will Lemonade be Beyoncé's most acclaimed album?

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Do you think Lemonade will be B's high/most acclaimed album ever?

Yes. I do/hope and pray L gets a 90+ because it truly deserves it. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Pierre

Only if all critics have TIDAL. :green: 

Yeah, it's a very solid job. I still don't understand all the concept :laughga: But yeah, it will be acclaimed, some feats could be amazing solo songs tho :neyde: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RAMROD

Yes, just like all heartbreak albums before Lemonade, it is very deep, hearyfelt and complex yet so relatable. 

Her musical refrences keep growing too. That amazing catchy western tunes on Daddy Lessons are really surprisingly good.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I hope it's rated better and sells better than her last album, because though everyone was crazy about the last one, I only really liked 2 or 3 songs off of it, but for Lemonade I'm a little over half way through the album and I like every song so far

SISTERV
44 minutes ago, jojuun said:

This is her Ray Of Light. Simple. 

I kind of felt that too. :stalkga:

SISTERV
37 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yes, just like all heartbreak albums before Lemonade, it is very deep, hearyfelt and complex yet so relatable. 

Her musical refrences keep growing too. That amazing catchy western tunes on Daddy Lessons are really surprisingly good.

Yeah. Who the hell knew Beyonce could sound good on a western tune? :toofunny: honestly never saw that coming and also giving me life. 

It actually is relatable enough too that I could see it being chosen as a single. It just.....weirdly......very weirdly......works. 

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Yeah. Who the hell knew Beyonce could sound good on a western tune? :toofunny: honestly never saw that coming and also giving me life. 

It actually is relatable enough too that I could see it being chosen as a single. It just.....weirdly......very weirdly......works. 

So true, I hope it will be on radio. People can hear her different side.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Redstreak

I don't care what comes out for the next 8 months, this is already my album of the year.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Cameltoe Chariot

I'm halfway through and I think it's lazy and boring. Not even trying to flame bait here, just being honest.

Tropico

It deserves it. This is possibly better than ST which I have always referred to her as her best. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived