💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like Katy Perry?

iCpro

Featured Posts

iCpro

So Katy gets a LOT of **** on here, mostly because of c*ckblocking Gaga with Roar, but thats in the past now. So do actually like her and/or her music? why/why not? 

giphy.gif

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

Stacey ? Sorry, i do not like Kaisy because she can not sing :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Haroon

Yes, a lot :woot: Teenage Dream is one of my favourite albums ever :flutter: PRISM was great and One of the Boys was nice (I don't think it aged well to be honest, I only listened to it for the first time kinda recently and I wasn't blown away at all :duck: ). Super excited for her next album and next tour because seeing her at The Prismatic World Tour has made me excited for everything that's coming :giveup: 

Lord Temptation

Like is the perfect word. It's somewhere between love and hate. Yeah I like some of Katy/Dr Luke's songs.

I like:

I Kissed A Girl

California Gurls

E T

I like a couple of others

I really dislike:

Roar

Firework

Roar is just a kids party song so childish. Firework she screeches like a cat. Her personality gets on my nerves but she has had a few good ones.

I'm not a fan, but I respect her and recognize that she isn't as bad at singing as everyone makes out. TD was a good album. 

brendablethyn

No. She annoys me because she has so little talent and has much more success than other people who have more to offer the music world. Her music is trash.

2020Covid19IsOurs

I only dislike her when she is pitted against Gaga by the media and gaga is portrayed as a big loser. Music not the bling people!!

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Zsolti

no

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived