Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

10 songs written by Prince.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

10 songs written by Prince. The last one was a real shock. At least it was to me. 

King of writing huge hits for lessors. Except Madonna. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

OBEY

Mess at me not knowing any Prince songs... And i dont know these ones he wrote also :toofunny:

Pablo
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Mess at me not knowing any Prince songs... And i dont know these ones he wrote also :toofunny:

Same, I only knew the last song

Don't visit my profile

malazam

I only know 'Nothing Compares 2 U' :wtf:

slay I guess

another shot before we kiss the other side

Phlop

You guys make me feel old and sad for the new generations. I knew most of the songs, oddly NOT the Madonna song :flop:

BYE

Frankenztein

I know 2 of those songs: Nothing Compares 2 U and Manic Monday. I also only know 2 songs that Prince himself sang Purple Rain, and the kiss one that I can't remember the name of. I love all 4 of the songs I know tho...

I did know. He is very well known songwriter indeed. There are some other songs too.

And btw The Madonna song "Love song". Its a collaboration and a duet written together, not by Prince alone for Like a Prayer album. A bit of Trivia, you can also hear Prince playing quitar in songs Like a Prayer, Keep it Together and Act of contrition on that album. And he also designed M's outfit for Live 8 '85. :D

So sad that we lost Such a talent from The indutry. :/

Archived