💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rihanna has a new album underway

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

M I M I Z

dish-012315-rihanna.jpg

After releasing her much anticipated new album Anti earlier this year, singer Rihanna is reportedly ready with its follow up.

Producer Cardo claimed in a new interview with Complex magazine that he had done a song for the "Diamonds" hitmaker's next album, reports aceshowbiz.com. 

Cardo revealed the existence of Rihanna's new project while he was discussing his recent involvement in Kendrick Lamar's "untitled unmastered" mixtape. 

"There's so many records we have been working on that's about to come out. I can't say anything beyond that, but we got a record with Rihanna," he said. 

"That's all I can say. I can't say anything more, but there's a Rihanna and Cardo record." 

Asked if it would be his song featuring guest vocals from Rihanna, Cardo replied: "No, no, it's her song. It was for 'Anti', but there's another 'Anti'. I don't know if it's official, but I know we have a record". 

http://www.thestatesman.com/news/hollywood/rihanna-has-a-new-album-underway/137919.html

Can't wait:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

rih-gif7-1461187781.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

another anti :excited2:

let's hope it will be full of bops aka s&m or only girl :gaycat:

AdAstra

"Asked if it would be his song featuring guest vocals from Rihanna, Cardo replied: "No, no, it's her song. It was for 'Anti', but there's another 'Anti'. I don't know if it's official, but I know we have a record". 

#PrayforR9

...also, ARTPOP Act II teas :stalkga: 

Dominic

If she releases a new album how will she incorporate it into her tour? Unless it's finished by that point.  

Id love another ANTI :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ryanripley

she never stops :saladga:

does she have a life or is she locked down by contracts? 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Regiment
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

dont be jealous of ha boogie!

Illuminati
22 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she stopped for quite a while before releasing anti

hopefully ha act II will at least see the daylight unlike another famous act II 

luckythisway
34 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

If she releases a new album how will she incorporate it into her tour? Unless it's finished by that point.  

Id love another ANTI 

hopefully there will be another tour bc my tragic self missed out on the oppurtunity to go ! 

CHROMATICA

Archived