💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

B6 vs 25 ( Grammy)

JerellM

Featured Posts

JerellM

Can Beyonce compete with Adele at the 2017 Grammy's ? Bey is adored by the Grammy committee and so is Adele . Will the Queen overcome the hurricane named Adele? 

Little Monsters , Sound Off ........

zakariah

Well, if B6 makes a big enough impact like I Am... Sasha Fierce & BEYONCE, then yes it has a high chance of going up against 25 for AOTY. But if its impact isn't as big like 4, Dangerously in Love & B'Day, then it has a really low chance to compete against 25.

Swan Heart

Album of the Year?

Blackstar is getting this one. 100%.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Gangie

Just wait for the nominations... Why are you so sure that Adele will slay The Grammy Awards this time too? There are so many artists that could easily compete with her... :wtf:. And what if B6 is a trash just like ANTi? WHAT IF LG5 IS A TRASH?! Just wait for it and listen!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Gangie

And I can't at people who says that Gaga can't release right now coz adele will snatch her wig at The Grammy Awards... In 2013-2014 was no Adele and Gaga wasn't even nominated... Don't say that ARPOP wasn't Grammy worthy album because how could we know that LG5 will be?

If I like it, then that's what I get!

They actually could get the AOTY nominee, but I think that eventually Bowie will win that grammy.

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

Well she could with a GOOD album..But I don't see that comin

Same. But I hope that Bey makes a good album. Would love to see Gaga, Bey and Adele compete for the same Awards!

Iwontell

If it's as good as "Beyoncé" she can outshine Adele at the Grammys, definitely...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

freezer bride

Adele doesn't deserve 1 Grammy for that snooze fest of an album called 25. :awkney:

♥.

Archived