other

World Champion's Routine Lady Gaga Themed!

fv3lasquez

Featured Posts

fv3lasquez

The 2016 Cheerleading Worlds are this weekend, and for all of you who don't know anything about Cheerleading.. It is the Olympics of the sport. Over 50 countries gather in Orando, Florida at Disney's Wide World of Sports for the competition. Last year, In the "Large Senior" Division (36 athletes, All Female, 12-18 years of age) The World Cup Shooting Stars out of New Jersey, USA won the Gold Medal. Every year Shooting Stars have a themed routine, which is what sets them apart from every other team.. not just in their division, but as well as the rest of the teams in the world. Stars have won worlds 4 times since it's establishment in 2004. In 2007 they won their first ever World Title and their theme was "Fame". In 2008 they went back to back with the "Fashionista" theme and in 2009 they got a 3peat with the theme "The Power of One". From 2010 till 2014 they placed either 2nd or 3rd being beaten by less than a single point from the new world champion. Last year, they managed to get their fourth world championship with their "Jersey Boys" theme and this weekend they are back and hoping to get a 2peat, as well as their 5th World Title. This season's theme for Shooting Stars is Lady Gaga. They won first at the biggest national competition in the USA and they're one of the top contenders in their division to win the world title. Here is a clip to their routine. The routine incorporates many of Gaga's hits and theatrics, as well as a Lady Gaga Banner! 

fv3lasquez

if someone can tell me how to put the video up so you can watch it straight from this site, i'd appreciate it. thank you!

SirLudicopro

This really warms my heart. So great to see Gaga's songs being used in such an original way, being interpreted in this different way, meaning something to these girls... I dunno, it's just cool.

blackstar

I can't even walk properly :air:

they are still amazing! 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

TerrenceV2

I really liked that Born This Way x Poker Face mashup

playground love - josef salvat

OmgSum1Actually

Gaga, everyone wants u to comeback, don't fuc* it up.:toofunny:

Shameless selfpromo

StarstruckIllusion

That music was such a mess. You could barely hear Gaga's songs. Hate it.

The routine was cool tho. Hopefully by the power of Gaga, they win. 

fv3lasquez
Just now, ROARyals said:

That music was such a mess. You could barely hear Gaga's songs. Hate it.

The routine was cool tho. Hopefully by the power of Gaga, they win. 

I have their music as mp3 file which you can't really hear because the person wasn't close enough and the crowd cheering didn't make it better lol

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, fv3lasquez said:

I have their music as mp3 file which you can't really hear because the person wasn't close enough and the crowd cheering didn't make it better lol

Ooh post the link 😜

fv3lasquez
5 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Ooh post the link 😜

I'd have to email you the mp3 file lol. but here's another video (from this past weekend) where you can hear the music better. It's also updated.. they used to dance to Bad Romance but for worlds they got a new dance to Donatella! 

Archived