đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Performance made U break down in tears?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

She's never made me cry so :flop:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

This is actually one of my fondestGaga-memories: I just got home from an 8 hour bustrip from Berlin and the whole ride I wasn't sleeping, because I was reading about Gaga's rumored Sound of Music tribute at the Academy Awards. I loved the idea since I've seen that movie like a million times as a kid every time I went to my grandma's. I was loving the idea, but secretly I was afraid she could never sing those songs like Julie Andrews could. When I finally got home around 5am I tuned in and shortly after Gaga came om.

I dunno if it was lack of sleep, the pure nostalgia of hearing those song from my youth, the fact that my grandma had been critically ill for some time or just the sheer surprise of Gaga serving stellar vocals, but I cried and cried from the very first note to the last one!

(Sorry for the long, sentimental post:laughga:)

Aww that's amazing ,  :hug:yeah I was very emotional when I saw her do the tribute, I was in tears, amazed,surprised, and happy at the same time!

i don't know why but i vividly remember that these two made me cry (probably cause of Gaga's godly vocals)

wiltedbliss
58 minutes ago, pikachugagamon said:

this performance means a lot to me ...because she dedicated "hair" to jamey r.i.p ...at that time i was going through a severe depression ...and "born this way" helped me a lot..i wish he was alive ..he would've loved to have seen  gaga performing at the oscars :(

I came in here just to post this. I'm so glad someone else did. I'm gonna watch now and sob again. 

TheResidentZionist

Hair on the Paul o Grady show . The one where she is bald and puts the wig on half way thru. Makes me cry EVERYTIME to this day even 

GloZell Green

Gypsy at the last artRAVE always makes me break down in tears. She looks so happy and sad and her speech just makes my eyes tear up. I don't know why. It sort of makes me feel like she's sort of scared of change.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

VOLANTIS

I cried so much when she performed the Sound of Music Medley. I was just so proud of her. I felt so many emotions. There she is singing her heart out! This woman I've looked up to my whole life. This woman who changed how I viewed myself. Now look at her. From singing in bars to wielding her disco stick. She's performing at the Oscars and absolutely slaying it. I just cried and cried watching it. I don't cry infront of people and my sister saw me cry that day. I don't even feel weird about it. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Miracle

I Wanna Be With You 

The Dance In The Dark / Marry The Night tribute to a monster who died at artRAVE

The Edge Of Glory Radio Release (it's not a performance but ya)

GlamGorgeousGG

[video]

And the Superbowl - mixture of relief as well as just how incredible she did.

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, pikachugagamon said:

this performance means a lot to me ...because she dedicated "hair" to jamey r.i.p ...at that time i was going through a severe depression ...and "born this way" helped me a lot..i wish he was alive ..he would've loved to have seen  gaga performing at the oscars :(

May be bad I haven't seen this but wow! Amazing performance! Poor jamey, people like him deserve all the happiness in the world. As for Gaga isn't this why we love her! This whole performance is amazing and so heartfelt! He would of been so happy to have seen this performance! Hair is one of my faves!

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived