šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Performance made U break down in tears?

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

VANTABLACK

which performance of gaga's has made u break down in tears? And I'm talking about real tears, where the performance has slayed your emotions and tear ducts.

Ā 

Other than oscars this year,Ā Mine would be "I wanna be with you" at Swine fest, I don't think Ive ever balled starring at a computer screen like that before. And that performance was so unexpected too.Ā And this iconic LineĀ :giveup:...

tumblr_mt4hazUl5m1sgb40oo1_500.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

iwbwy at swine fest, tihty at the oscars and hair at iheart radioĀ 

Papasquat

Princess die was the only Gaga song that has ever made me cry at all. The way she putt all emotions into it was magical.Ā 

Ā 

Today Bohemian Rhapsody makes me cry. I don't know why. It has ever since I was very little.Ā 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Jinzo

this performance means a lot to me ...because she dedicated "hair" to jamey r.i.p ...at that time i was going through a severe depression ...and "born this way" helped me a lot..i wish he was alive ..he would've loved to have seen Ā gaga performing at the oscarsĀ :(

Judas Oyster

Don't usually cry... But this moved me emotionally even if I didn't cry

Ā 

Music

this performance is extremely powerful..

i was so proud and nervous at the same time, i started to become emotional..

and when she surprised us all performing this amazingĀ rendition of Imagine..

Ā 

Frankenztein

I teared up at the Sound of Music Tribute. ItĀ made me feel like our baby pop star had come so far and blossomed.Ā 

SlaeUrAnus

Hair, when she performed it on Howard Stern.

Her vocals were on point and the rawness cut straight through me.Ā 

In my messy era.

RAMROD

Hair acoustic on BTWB, personal reasons. šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Magneto

This is actually one of my fondestGaga-memories:Ā I just got home from an 8 hour bustrip from Berlin and the whole ride I wasn't sleeping, because I was reading about Gaga's rumored Sound of Music tribute at the Academy Awards. I loved the idea since I've seen that movie like a million times as a kid every time I went to my grandma's. I was loving the idea, but secretly I was afraid she could never sing those songs like Julie Andrews could. When I finally got home around 5am I tuned in and shortly after Gaga came om.

I dunno if it was lack of sleep, the pure nostalgia of hearing those song from my youth, the fact that my grandma hadĀ been critically ill for some time or just the sheer surprise of Gaga serving stellar vocals, but I cried and cried from the very first note to the last one!

(Sorry for the long, sentimental post:laughga:)

Free my mind

Archived