đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About the "Chaos" hint

seashellartfunk

Featured Posts

Angel Down

She has been using the term chaos consistently. 
And if I'm not mistaken, she used chaos angel before as well..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
seashellartfunk
17 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

She has been using the term chaos consistently. 
And if I'm not mistaken, she used chaos angel before as well..

She did, hence why I made this thread.

Ew, I was never worried about Gaga coming up with original titles before but if this has any legitimacy than Idk what to think cause "Chaos Angel" is probably the tackiest thing imaginable lol, it reminds me of those young adult vampire/ werewolf/ fallen angel books I used to be hooked on back in grade 6.:neyde:

gagzus
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

To me Chaos is about Chaos theory and Butterfly effect (hence the several Butterfly teas) ;) 

this also links into the themes of time she was hinting at during the last artRAVE, also the themes of future and time & space have been hinted at recently (the Bowie tribute performance especially)

chromaticainmyhead

inb4 y'all complaining bout the awfulness of the name... you better wait for the whole concept. #dontjudgeabookbyitscover :neyde:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

:eww: sounds like a Young Adult novel book title that's basically a rehash of Twilight with some more mythical creatures thrown in for good measure to avoid copyright issues.

thierryrreiht

Chaos Angel sounds like a high school band name made of 3 white awkward metalhead wannabe's

not here for it

not here for Room In My Heart

or Chaos Theory (i mean really?!)

PopThatArt

Every era I find Gaga does this, she combines 3,4,5 words together and Monsters go bananas. Like from Judas "fame hooker prostitute wench" and then before ARTPOP wasn't there something she called Tara? something about a gypsy and a pirate. I forgot what it was. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
19 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Chaos Angel sounds like a high school band name made of 3 white awkward metalhead wannabe's

not here for it

not here for Room In My Heart

or Chaos Theory (i mean really?!)

It's not necessarily the name "chaos theory", it's how the work will be inspired by how actions have consequences and something we do for example when we're young, the simplest thing, could have ramifications and consequences long down the road in the future that we don't even realize are tied to that one past choice or decision. You should watch the movie Butterfly Effect starring Ashton Kutcher, or even Back to the Future or Family Guy, how when they go back in time they are warned not to change anything and to be extremely careful because the smallest change can have great consequences in the future. 

Go see A Star is Born

12 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

when they go back in time they are warned not to change anything and to be extremely careful because the smallest change can have great consequences in the future. 

Prisoner of Azkaban teas :hor: like it

Archived