Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About the "Chaos" hint

seashellartfunk

Featured Posts

seashellartfunk

When LG posted that picture on IG and named it "Chaos Angel Ride", I momentally remembered the thread someone made back in Feb/early March talking about "Chaos Angel" being the possible title and how the theme of the record would be "healing people" and also "making beautiful things out of chaotic situations" (as it was already posted millions of times on GGD). So my question is, could this really be an actual album title? What if the answer was right in front of us all this time? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

To me Chaos is about Chaos theory and Butterfly effect (hence the several Butterfly teas) ;) 

7 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

When LG posted that picture on IG and named it "Chaos Angel Ride", I momentally remembered the thread someone made back in Feb/early March talking about "Chaos Angel" being the possible title and how the theme of the record would be "healing people" and also "making beautiful things out of chaotic situations" (as it was already posted millions of times on GGD). So my question is, could this really be an actual album title? What if the answer was right in front of us all this time? 

at this point id be open to anything lol. I recal another one of her posts having "Bloody Mary" caption which I found funny cause that "Bloody Mary Backwards//Satan" Bullsh*t was on here yesterday.

Brooke Candy

I thought the same thing when i read the caption. I've always had this feeling that the album title will be something with 'Chaos'. I would love it tbh

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Bolkins

Maybe for LG5 she'll come out with a band called 'The Chaos Angels' and that girl is going to be in it and Daphne Guinness and Lana del Rey and they'll all ride around on motorbikes because Gagz and Lana both love a good biker gang and will cause mayhem everywhere they go and Tony Bennet will be like Charlie ala Charlie's Angels 

Nick  Wenchester

OMG!the account leak Brooklyn Nights tweet something about it!

The smallest of events can have such chaotic effects 🌪

Song title, yes. Its awesome. Album title, idk, strong concept but sounds a bit "hard to swallow" for it to be one. It can be just "Chaos", or "Angels", because that's easier for people to take it in, imo.

seashellartfunk
19 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Song title, yes. Its awesome. Album title, idk, strong concept but sounds a bit "hard to swallow" for it to be one. It can be just "Chaos", or "Angels", because that's easier for people to take it in, imo.

My thoughts EXACTLY.

RadioIsOurs

Chaos, Angel, Butterfly... :huh:

LG5: MOTHRA confirmed!

tumblr_n3dxpnMePX1qedb29o1_500.gif

All hail Mother Mothra!

Coming to blow your weaves away and drag your favs!

Mothra-vs-Godzilla-GIF-random-37219492-5

chromaticainmyhead

Chaos Angels would fit into the row of her previous "cryptic" posts where she used the tornado or butterfly emoji... Also the "Tik Tik Tik BOOM" tweet would kinda fit into the concept of Chaos Angels... 

THAT BITCH IS CRYPTIC AS HELL :grr::grr:

but at least we have another piece of a puzzle that may be the key to the whole picture.........

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Harry

She's said chaos a lot so I do feel like it has at least something to do with it. Whether it's a song title or even just part of a lyric. Also obviously a lot of butterflies and hurricane/tornado/whatever emojis.

Can't wait for when the album comes out and the theme is sex just like every other Gaga album

Archived