💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kanye West in the top 5 on the Billboard 200 with...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Harry
1 minute ago, Iwontell said:

Precisely, Tidal isn't big, still...

http://allhiphop.com/2016/04/01/songs-from-kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-streamed-over-400-million-times-on-tidal/

...so, yeah, Tidal is bluntly manufacturing streaming numbers to benefit the artists that own the service and they'll deliver amazing fictitious results until something is done about it...

Those numbers are clearly BS but they weren't reported to Billboard/they don't count. Otherwise TLOP would've been dominating the BB200 for weeks. Same with Anti...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xdeki666
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

well hello new hot Gagadaily user :hor:

im here since 3 4 years was just never signed up

and please stay on topic:stalkga:

xdeki666
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Precisely, Tidal isn't big, still...

http://allhiphop.com/2016/04/01/songs-from-kanye-wests-the-life-of-pablo-streamed-over-400-million-times-on-tidal/

...so, yeah, Tidal is bluntly manufacturing streaming numbers to benefit the artists that own the service and they'll deliver amazing fictitious results until something is done about it...

this is not even possible im 100000% sure 400 million people dont even have tidal nor do 400 million people know tlop or kanye

Higher

When will our faves?

J6wXl.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

Judas Oyster

Vivi, I think that you'll be less angry about sales if you embrace the power streaming now has <3 

ImpossiblePrincess

if gaga releases LG5 or lead single on tidal :grr::grr::grr:

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Judas Oyster
12 minutes ago, xdeki666 said:

this is not even possible im 100000% sure 400 million people dont even have tidal nor do 400 million people know tlop or kanye

Well. It says 400 million streams from his TLOP 18 songs, not 400 million people. Like a YouTube video, you can rewatch it, and think about 18 videos counting. 400 millions streams surely is reachable.

Specially when many people were anticipating the album and it was basically for free too.

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

if gaga releases LG5 or lead single on tidal :grr::grr::grr:

nop

but we'll have Apple Music Exclusives :)

Iwontell
27 minutes ago, Harry said:

Those numbers are clearly BS but they weren't reported to Billboard/they don't count. Otherwise TLOP would've been dominating the BB200 for weeks. Same with Anti...

Fine, so maybe they didn't report those crazy numbers, but then we go to HDD (for more precise numbers) and look at the top 4...

#1  The Lumineers - Cleopatra - 122.763/105.662 in sales (86,03% were sales)
#2 - Deftones - Gore - 68.188/65.642 in sales (96.26% were sales)
#3 - Chris Stapleton - Traveller - 46.583/37.906 in sales (81.37% were sales)

#4 - Kanye - TLOP - 43.710/1.000 in sales, according to BB - it didn't make the top 50 of sales, so I can't find it on HDD (2.28% were sales)

So, considering that Tidal has EVERY interest in the artists that own the service doing well, isn't it suspicious at all that the disproportion between sales and streams is so absurdly large?

But I'm not preaching anything, believe whatever makes you happy (that's what I do :laughga:)...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

but we'll have Apple Music Exclusives :)

how do you know?

receipts?

okah6r.jpg

ViviLittleM
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

how do you know?

receipts?

okah6r.jpg

She's with Apple Music, she confirmed it herself lol

and she'll surely premiere her songs on Beats 1

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

She's with Apple Music, she confirmed it herself lol

and she'll surely premiere her songs on Beats 1

is apple music available all around the world? i think it's not... i've got an ios but i can't access apple music 

ViviLittleM
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

is apple music available all around the world? i think it's not... i've got an ios but i can't access apple music 

idk sorry

Archived