Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

This Was Gaga's Most Flawless Look

Azelf550

Featured Posts

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I love that there are so many looks to choose from and that we all have different standards. For instance this is one of my favourite looks

Lady-GaGa-V-Magazine-lady-gaga-8225729-448-600.jpg

Yeahh yeahh, point and laugh, but to me this look is (to 'mee') iconic. I love tanned skin and the platinum blonde hair and bangs and the outfit just make her look, for starters gorgeous, she looks like some hot europian. Infact the whole photoshoot had more of my favourite looks.

v-magazine-lady-gaga-3.jpg

This just screams, pop, fashion, future, beauty. And I ****ing love them glasses

I love that there are so many looks to choose from and that we all have different standards. For instance this is one of my favourite looks

Lady-GaGa-V-Magazine-lady-gaga-8225729-448-600.jpg

Yeahh yeahh, point and laugh, but to me this look is (to 'mee') iconic. I love tanned skin and the platinum blonde hair and bangs and the outfit just make her look, for starters gorgeous, she looks like some hot europian. Infact the whole photoshoot had more of my favourite looks.

v-magazine-lady-gaga-3.jpg

This just screams, pop, fashion, future, beauty. And I ****ing love them glasses

YESS I love tanned women with blonde hair

I Love this look

lady-gaga2011-08-19_09-09-23mtv-studios-nyc-520x358.jpg

OMG this! This was such a nice break from the crazy styles/looks from the Born This Way/Judas/TEOG eras. I loved it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived