ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

As good as she sounds singing La Vie en Rose she sung it too much imo

just like how she hasn't sung any of her own songs since the final artRAVE (excl TIHTY)

She really is just a tribute act now :giveup:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Bad Monster Kid
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

As good as she sounds singing La Vie en Rose she sung it too much imo

It never gets old for me. One of her best. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Another party for rich people -_- 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Enhsa
42 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

WTF is Katy gonna perform LMFAO. :awkney:I can already tell her ARTPOP era is upon us.:hor:

Birthday obviously :hor:

The Surrealist

It's weird how none of them posted about the event. Lowkey releasing LG5 lead single on a secret event. 

asana15

SEAN PARKER AND THE PARKER FOUNDATION CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH OF THE PARKER INSTITUTE, LA

Joining Sean and Alexandra Parker as cohosts are Marc Benioff, Nicolas Berggruen, Orlando Bloom, Governor Jerry Brown and Anne Gust, Ray Chambers, Katie Couric, Ron Conway, John Doerr, Jack Dorsey, Ari Emanuel, Lucian Grainge CBE and Caroline Grainge, Ron Howard,Arianna Huffington, Jimmy Iovine, Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Michael Milken, Siddhartha Mukherjee, Katy Perry, Sean Penn, Laurene Powell Jobs, Mark Ronson and Anne Wojcicki.

Other celebrity attendees include Tom Hanks (emcee), Bradley Cooper (presenting), Christina Aguilera, Connie Britton, Emilia Clarke, David Guetta, Minka Kelly, Jaime King, Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo, Lykke Li, Michelle Monaghan, Aaron & Lauren Paul, Ryan Seacrest, Allison Williams, Rita Wilson and more. With special musical performance by John Legend, Lady Gaga and a surprise guest.

http://www.averagesocialite.com/2016/04/sean-parker-and-parker-foundation.html

PunkTheFunk

I'm perched for Katy's performance

Gaga better have a spare weave in her purse just in case

Harry
15 minutes ago, asana15 said:

SEAN PARKER AND THE PARKER FOUNDATION CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH OF THE PARKER INSTITUTE, LA

Joining Sean and Alexandra Parker as cohosts are Marc Benioff, Nicolas Berggruen, Orlando Bloom, Governor Jerry Brown and Anne Gust, Ray Chambers, Katie Couric, Ron Conway, John Doerr, Jack Dorsey, Ari Emanuel, Lucian Grainge CBE and Caroline Grainge, Ron Howard,Arianna Huffington, Jimmy Iovine, Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Michael Milken, Siddhartha Mukherjee, Katy Perry, Sean Penn, Laurene Powell Jobs, Mark Ronson and Anne Wojcicki.

Other celebrity attendees include Tom Hanks (emcee), Bradley Cooper (presenting), Christina Aguilera, Connie Britton, Emilia Clarke, David Guetta, Minka Kelly, Jaime King, Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo, Lykke Li, Michelle Monaghan, Aaron & Lauren Paul, Ryan Seacrest, Allison Williams, Rita Wilson and more. With special musical performance by John Legend, Lady Gaga and a surprise guest.

http://www.averagesocialite.com/2016/04/sean-parker-and-parker-foundation.html

"With special musical performance by John Legend, Lady Gaga and a surprise guest."

So... Tony? Or is the 'special guest' appearing in a different performance altogether?

elijahfan
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Parker is no low-profile billionaire.

It's Justin Timberlake's character in The Social Network, if you guys have seen the movie...

Iwontell

I hope no pics with KP emerge, Gaga...
Bitch, DO NOT pretend you're friends or that you're into ha...
Famous friends are not pokémons, you don't need to catch'em all, k...?
ratchet-gif-o.gif
I'm on to you...
Pics with Emilia Daenerys Clarke and Christina Aguilera are needed...
Pics with John Legend, Bradley Cooper and Tom Hanks I'll allow, cuz I know you're into famous d1ck...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived