💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga: The Rollercoaster (fun idea)

ForgotMyLunch

Featured Posts

ForgotMyLunch

A long and complex ride of a roller coaster, start to finish, including the songs by Lady Gaga, made by me. :laughga: This is probably impossible to actually be real because it would take an entire park. Imagine a ride at Disneyworld. Anyways:

Things to note: There are speakers on the chairs and on the ride, and I will also be using the time of the song itself, so not a music video. Songs and times are underlined.

As you walk to the carts: Songs that are not popular are played quietly on speakers as you walk around the line. (ex: Bloody Mary) There are displays of things Gaga has worn or had.

Start of the rollercoaster: You get to where you enter the rollercoaster. It is a dark tunnel with neon lights hidden on the bottom of the walls so you can see. You then get into the rollercoaster. It officially starts, and then you hear "Born This Way" starting to play on the speakers on the seats, at the very beginning. (So the people waiting can't hear it.) Above you, white "tiles" flash on the tunnel to the rhythm of music of the beginning.  Then, at 0:20, the rollercoaster blasts off, fast, in a straight line and you exit the tunnel. At 0:28, the rollercoaster stops going in a straight line, and you start climbing a hill. The song continues to play as you reach the top of the hill. When the song ends the line, "Listen to when I say," you go down the hill, and the chorus of "Edge of Glory" blasts through the speakers on the seats. As the chorus plays, you do the standard rollercoaster trip, with lots of turns and ups and downs. 

2nd part: The chorus ends and fades away. The rollercoaster slows down and there is silence as you enter another tunnel, going in another straight line. You slowly go through the tunnel, in the dark, wondering what is going to happen. Then "You And I" at the chorus 0:42 starts playing through the speakers and corn falling is displayed on the tunnel (imagine a screen fitting over the tunnel shape itself, hopefully you get what I mean.) Then, as it approaches the end of the chorus, the music fades as well as the tunnel, and the chorus of "Starstruck" is played on the speakers of the tunnel as the visuals shift from the corn to a simple but pretty starry sky and the stars shift around like Christmas lights. The chorus of that fades, and the last M-m-m-my telephone of "Telephone"  at 3:18 starts to play and the visuals shift to animated signals (like you would see trying to connect to a game or something.) Then the chorus ends and the last part plays with the harp and telephone operator and at the last note at 3:39 the screen goes a dark red and dark red telephones drop from the top of the tunnel. Silence for about 3 seconds or so. Then, the chorus of "Poker Face" blasts through the speakers on the seats and you blast out of the tunnel like you did at the beginning. The screen turns to a pretty blue just before you exit. You then enter another standard roller coaster ride, except this time it's just turns. (Imagine Big Thunder Mountain.) There are only 4 turns or so, right, left, right, left, and then you go down a hill and enter another (sorry for the repetition) dark building, except this time it's not a tunnel.

3rd part: It's a big area, and it portrays a city at night like in the Edge of Glory music video. You slow down and travel like you're on the streets. The little "bums" at the beginning of the MV play then disappear. Then, the beginning of "Hair" plays until  0:13 on the speakers in the room then fades away. You turn a corner on the street and you see a robot version of Lady Gaga on the corner by stairs like in the Edge of Glory MV, leaning away from it as the music fades. Then everything goes silent, and the last chorus of 'Gypsy' at 3:21 blasts through the speakers on the seats and you zoom off out of the building. You climb another hill and there are flags of different countries on the sides of the hill as the "I'm Russia UK Paris.." part plays.

4th part: As you reach the top of the hill, which I'd think would be the end of the song, the beginning of "Paparazzi" plays on the speakers int he seats and there is a steep drop going down the hill. As you drop, cameras flash, taking your pictures. The ride kind of levels out again, and the song fades out somewhere around 0:15 and you level off a bit, turn, and going in a little dip. To the right on a platform is another Robot Gaga, this time she's on a stage giving a quick monologue, about the fame. She says "thank you" and the ride blasts off once more to the chorus of "Marry The Night" blasts through the speakers in the seats, and you go up the dip, and in a straight line you enter the exit building.

Exiting: You enter the exit building which looks like a normal building. As you wait to get out, the chorus of "Applause" plays through the speakers in the building. You get out of the rollercoaster and walk in the line to exit the building. The Pre-Chorus of "Hair"(I just want you to love me for who I am) plays on the speakers as you exit, to give the message of acceptance.

You go back to the rest of the amusement park and you think you really enjoyed it :derpga:

Archived