news

Boy George throwing shades at Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Emigrante
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

oh yeah and he inspired this :

lady-gaga-boy-george-picasso-12062013-14

Wasn't that inspired by cubism and some particular artist? (not talking about George)  

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

oh yeah and he inspired this :

lady-gaga-boy-george-picasso-12062013-14

Hummmm no, at that era gaga was dressing up as famous artworks/art movements. (That outfit was inspired by picasso art). 

we also had these:

whCXi4i.jpg

2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Wasn't that inspired by cubism and some particular artist? (not talking about George)  

Girl Before a Mirror, by Picasso.

a7Oi68L.jpg

But I think the hairstyle and her hat resembles Boy George's style.

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Katsuki Bakugo
5 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I dont know ha though. Who the **** is Boy George:laughga:

educate yourself. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
34 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

Hummmm no, at that era gaga was dressing up as famous artworks/art movements. (That outfit was inspired by picasso art). 

we also had these:

whCXi4i.jpg

you know what I have a problem with... oh its called ARTPOP so lets wear famous art on our bodies... no gurl... just stop and stop wearing flats!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

2 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

you know what I have a problem with... oh its called ARTPOP so lets wear famous art on our bodies... no gurl... just stop and stop wearing flats!

It's not like she does it often, I find it to be more as an homage to those artists more than her trying to be "artistic". 

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Assarrai said:

It's not like she does it often, I find it to be more as an homage to those artists more than her trying to be "artistic". 

Oh no I wasn't going the whole "artistic" route, I found it boring and obvious that's all. 

BuzzcutSeason

He probably meant he didn't know her personally. Most older stars on social media mean things more broadly and not shady, because they do i guess.

ryanripley

could have just said creative but... whatever... :excuseu:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Boyboi12

A lot of y'all need to stop it... He doesn't know her personally is what he is saying! Also boy George had his run during the era of prince and Michael Jackson 

Archived