💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Touch Of My Hand Appreciation

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Saw Godney uploading a video of her performing this classic on her Piece Of Me tour and I was slayed by this song. Lets enjoy this self empowering anthem.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

It's an incredible song

This, Breathe On Me and Toxic the trinity of ITZ.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

This, Breathe On Me and Toxic the trinity of ITZ.

Not sure.All the album is too perfect to choose just three songs :air: It is her best album by far. 

Prismatic

Not sure.All the album is too perfect to choose just three songs :air: It is her best album by far. 

I mean off course there more than 3 good song, a kii. But I find myself replying those 3 the most. 

Fiona Apple
Just now, Prismatic said:

I mean off course there more than 3 good song, a kii. But I find myself replying those 3 the most. 

Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand must be my favourites on the album. (Toxic is incredible but I am kinda tired of it at this point).. But I also ADORE Early Mornin,The Hook Up,Brave New Girl (even tho it doesn't fit in the album) and Everytime... Me against the music and boom boom are great too :laughga:

The Child

It's a masterpiece! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Prismatic

Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand must be my favourites on the album. (Toxic is incredible but I am kinda tired of it at this point).. But I also ADORE Early Mornin,The Hook Up,Brave New Girl (even tho it doesn't fit in the album) and Everytime... Me against the music and boom boom are great too :laughga:

If we were to exclude singles for the Trinity, then Early Mornin would have snatched the third spot. Brave New Girl sounds like a track off Britney. 

Me Against the Music & BB are the only graces that I don't really like, sorry. 

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

If we were to exclude singles for the Trinity, then Early Mornin would have snatched the third spot. Brave New Girl sounds like a track off Britney. 

Me Against the Music & BB are the only graces that I don't really like, sorry. 

I had to listen to Me Against The Music like 30 times to like it.Because I wasn't really into this sound.But now I think it's a good song.Not her best for sure.But good

In Boom Boom I really dislike these men talking on the beggining xD. But her parts are incredible imo

Archived