💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

All of Gaga's awards this 2016 so far

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

Poissonche

QUEEN OF WINNING 6 AWARDS IN 3 MONTHS AND A HALF and deserving a 7th one that is an Oscar.

gerrygaga
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

QUEEN OF WINNING 6 AWARDS IN 3 MONTHS AND A HALF and deserving a 7th one that is an Oscar.

yaaas :D plus she became an award winning ACTRESS and MAGAZINE EDITOR in just 3 months. :D 

Poissonche
Just now, gerrygaga said:

yaaas :D plus she became an award winning ACTRESS and MAGAZINE EDITOR in just 3 months. :D 

I know, right? When will your fave? She's already done it because my fave is Gaga. LOL. It's not funny but LOL anyway because that's what the cool kids say.

3 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

OF COURSE IT WOULD BE 6

200_s.gif

I take back my words. She can't have seven. She needs to have six. every. year. Can't wait for when she'll explode in her eighties in 2066 :excited2:

2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

She deserved the Grammy as well so QUEEN OF WINNING 6 AWARDS IN 3 MONTHS AND A HALF and deserving a 7th one that is an Oscar and a 8th one that is a Grammy

gerrygaga

she is nominated for best actress at the Fangoria awards 2016 too but i think they haven't announced winners yet

Archived