Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Kanye mentions Gaga on latest rant

Judas Oyster

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
14 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

I think it's due to all the hate he's been getting post 808s & Heartbreak album in 2008. Everybody hated that album, and some years later it's seen as a masterpiece, and influencing still til this day the hip-hop scene. It even crossed over to pop (some elements being transferred). When he also did that to Taylor that's when he felt totally alone and excluded. He was a victim, but to his own actions. He's just a rebel to be honest, and I actually appreciate his guts. I've listened to long interviews with him and he's a really nice guy. He's very misunderstood, but I also understand why people can hate him bc of how he says things.

For example when he says "I'm a God" or "I'm the new Picasso" - basically he's saying that he has to think that way in order to believe in himself to create what he wants. He wants his fans to think like that so that they also can do what they want. He also goes public without censoring himself, speaking the "truth" (his truth) but still, it makes room for other people to stand up and tell their truth. In that empowerment perspective he's like Gaga, only that Gaga actually says it with much better words.

Also, part of hip-hop culture as always been to protest about what's wrong and verbalize it in songs, so I think that keeps him going too. I hope he'll get better at it with time... I love his music and visuals, so I'm a big fan of his work, but I can see why some people hate him. Just like some hate Chris Brown, only that Kanye ain't hurting no one tbh.

To me, Kanye is a spoilt rich kid who has become a caricature of all of the vices hip hop industry.

Oh boy, I used to LOVE him. Especially Late Registration, Graduation and 808s and Heartbreak.

So from about 2005-2009.

I started to dislike him around the same time the as the critics started to crawl up his booty (MBDTF, 2010).

Remember when Kanye was dangerously outspoken AND critical?

His version of being outspoken today is cartoonish and superfluous.

Nowadays, he exists to give the media exactly what they want.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Javier Gallo

I think it was more of a management decision to cancel the tour, she wasn't as involved in decision making as she become with the next albums.

James19709
On 10/04/2016 at 7:24 PM, ARTPOPchamp said:

He's pure trash and zero talent, he should kill himself.

Lmfao, you're stupid.

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

he's very talented but cannot stop putting his foot in his mouth!

He's talented at putting his foot in his mouth.

outtahere
11 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

He's talented at putting his foot in his mouth.

Who knows, maybe he would be less famous if he didn't. After all he is married to the biggest fame ***** of all time who has been pretty damn smart at marketing to make billions. 

Lord Temptation
19 minutes ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

Who knows, maybe he would be less famous if he didn't. After all he is married to the biggest fame ***** of all time who has been pretty damn smart at marketing to make billions. 

He's always courted the paparazzi.

Funny how he is respected yet his wife is scorned. Yet they both are guilty of the same thing: manipulating the media.

Anyway, the way he spoke about his Amber Rose earlier this year tells me everything I need to know about Kanye.

outtahere
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

He's always courted the paparazzi.

Funny how he is respected yet his wife is scorned. Yet they both are guilty of the same thing: manipulating the media.

Anyway, the way he spoke about his Amber Rose earlier this year tells me everything I need to know about Kanye.

Right! I totally respect the K family. They are billionaires from all of their endorsements, clothing lines etc. Very very smart business women. The people who insult them wish they could have that much dough. 

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

Right! I totally respect the K family. They are billionaires from all of their endorsements, clothing lines etc. Very very smart business women. The people who insult them wish they could have that much dough. 

Thank you! Me too, I have nothing but respect for the Kardashians.

People who say they hate the Kardashians just wish that they had lives worth filming, worth watching.

outtahere
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Thank you! Me too, I have nothing but respect for the Kardashians.

People who say they hate the Kardashians just wish that they had lives worth filming, worth watching.

People are very cruel to them. It makes me laugh seeing the horrible trolls online on FB saying those things and they are are either 300lbs or so ugly they have no profile photo or real name attached. 

Lord Temptation
Just now, ladydoppelgaga said:

People are very cruel to them. It makes me laugh seeing the horrible trolls online saying those things and they are are either 300lbs or so ugly they have no profile photo or real name attached. 

Oh envy. One of the seven deadly sins. 

Rest assured those who are jealous of the Kardashians are also guilty of the other six: Pride. Wrath, Gluttony. Lust. Sloth and Greed. 

Judas Oyster
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

@Enigma Merged your thread into here :) 

@Judas Oyster Added the news source from Enigma's post to your OP and then moved it to Gaga News & Events, you did the right thing by posting it in Entertainment Talk first by the way :happy: But now that there are articles and stuff it's fine in News & Events or Entertainment News :laughga: 

Haha, okey thanks Haroon <3

Judas Oyster
10 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

He still doesnt think what he did to taylor was wrong and extremely stupid.. I wish Gaga did not cancel the tour though.

Yes he does, he's apologized both privately and publicly. He's now just mentioning this now to make people understand what he had been thru', and how that made him make one of his best albums, MBDTF. He's just mentioning what happened after that.

Hydrangea

People talking about Kanye being outspoken about gay rights or whatever even though it could "harm is reputation" lmaooo do y'all really thinks he cares? He could stab 3 people and sue their families for the blood ruining his clothes and then release an open statement on being a genius of our generation

I’m a bad friend

Judas Oyster
10 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

To me, Kanye is a spoilt rich kid who has become a caricature of all of the vices hip hop industry.

Oh boy, I used to LOVE him. Especially Late Registration, Graduation and 808s and Heartbreak.

So from about 2005-2009.

I started to dislike him around the same time the as the critics started to crawl up his booty (MBDTF, 2010).

Remember when Kanye was dangerously outspoken AND critical?

His version of being outspoken today is cartoonish and superfluous.

Nowadays, he exists to give the media exactly what they want.

I love that clip.

I only started to follow Kanye from 2008 and on so I actually don't know how he was before. But I agree with your comments. I have a buddy that has told me how he has changed these last years. I believe that one day he'll be as focused as before in those terms. In terms of artistry and music I still love whatever he touches.

Archived