💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kanye mentions Gaga on latest rant

Judas Oyster

Featured Posts

Judas Oyster

Was watching Kanye's latest performance with the new songs and as he started ranting he mentioned Gaga.

He's talking about how the Taylor episode broke the writers block for him. At 11:58 he says how Gaga cancelled their tour the next day after that. He's also talking about being a real artist, saying what he wants without censure. Not sure if he's including Gaga as a not true artist, or just mentioning her.

Is it a "creative difference" to cancel a tour with your partner bc something he said out loud in public?

Anyway, I'm enjoying looking at him perform the new songs :cool: I don't care so much about this anymore. Personally I would love them to tour together, but it didn't happen. Just thought I could share this with you anyway.

edit: Adding article stuff from Enigma's post - Haroon

"In 2009, Kanye West and Lady Gaga had a co-headlining tour in store, titled Fame Kills. The point was to bring two groups of fans together, as both artists were rising pop superstars. But before it got off the ground, the tour was canceled without warning. Gaga said that decision was “mutual,” though she didn’t elaborate.

Seven years after the fact, Kanye gives his side of the story. According to him, that decision wasn’t mutual, after all. “That night when I went on stage was the beginning of the end of my life,” he said at last weekend’s Philippines concert. “Lady Gaga canceled the tour the next day. You know what night I’m talking about — when I just said what everyone else was thinking."

Please read the rest here: http://www.idolator.com/7629558/kanye-west-talks-why-his-joint-tour-with-lady-gaga-was-canceled-hint-taylor-swift

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

The right tag would be "achievement"...just saying...

EDIT: and if Gaga did so, hats off to her, bc by that time Taylor wasn't as big as she's now, so she stood up for an up and comer that was rudely disrespected in front of the whole world by a guy who was already stablished...good for Gaga for not wanting to be associated with an asshole.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

mucinex

why can't artists just support each other rather than mention each other in a negative light

iAstroLeo

He didn't get in trouble for telling the truth, he got in trouble for being a disrespectful asshole. Of course, he wouldn't think that seeing that he thinks he is some sort of god. :smh:   I have no respect for this man. 

PaperIz
1 minute ago, iAstroLeo said:

He didn't get in trouble for telling the truth, he got in trouble for being a disrespectful asshole. Of course, he wouldn't think that seeing that he thinks he is some sort of god. :smh:   I have no respect for this man. 

Exactly lmao. 

djBuffoon

I wish he wasn't such a tool. His music can be very good, when it's not numbingly indulgent, but I'm happy that I've never plunked down one cent to support him. 

venusfly

Gaga never said that it was due to him calling it gay, she used the usual 'creative differences' and cancelled after the Taylor incident.. let me know if im wrong if i am

Spock

Even if he did call Gaga's ideas too gay, it's clear the VMA episode had something, if not everything, to do with it. I mean, it seems really obvious lmao

who will love me when the night is over

London GUY

Queen of being mentioned in Kanyes latest rant :stalkga:

When will your fav be mentioned in Kanyes latest rant :laughga:

REPLAY

LePetitGAGABLover

giphy.gif

She also DEFENDED his ass back in 2009 byeeeeeee @2:54

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, LG said:

Gaga never said that it was due to him calling it gay, she used the usual 'creative differences' and cancelled after the Taylor incident.. let me know if im wrong if i am

This is how I remember it as well.

Archived