Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Kanye mentions Gaga on latest rant

Judas Oyster

Featured Posts

Titzlol

I don't know what you all are hearing, I can barely stomach any of his music what's so different than others?  Like, I listen to it and it sounds like nothing different :laughga: I dont get what makes him a musical genius...

Lol Monsters a good song, but only because of Nicki's KILLER verse (probably best verse shes ever spit from her mouth and best rap part in any song ive ever heard tbh)  :air: 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Looks like keeping Gaga's name in ones mouth has been the "new thing" for eight years. :eye emoji: 

7 hours ago, Titzlol said:

I don't know what you all are hearing, I can barely stomach any of his music what's so different than others?  Like, I listen to it and it sounds like nothing different :laughga: I dont get what makes him a musical genius...

The answer is in ''Yeezus'' (2013) 

Lbr, the cancellation was most likely a direct response to that incident. It was, at the very least, the last straw. There's absolutely no way it didn't have an effect.

Frankly, cancelling that tour was the best decision she could have made. Well, in terms of morals (not really the right word, but I can't think of a less serious one atm) and also PR - I personally would have liked to see it, but oh well. It's also completely consistent with who she is - remember her response to people booing One Direction at the VMAs?

I like Kanye and really respect his work, but there are many times and places and situations in which you can speak your mind without being an asshole. Onstage at an awards show during someone else's acceptance speech definitely isn't one of them. Add to that the fact that Taylor was a 19 y/o girl accepting her first(?) VMA & that the point of Kanye's interruption was to take the feeling away from her... Gaga made the right choice.

DeepPurple
On 4/10/2016 at 9:32 PM, LePetitMonstr said:

giphy.gif

She also DEFENDED his ass back in 2009 byeeeeeee @2:54

3:33: "I just wanna put new music out for my fans" 👉SHE FORGOT TO SAY "SOON"!!! lol

funked out with a gangsta twist

Judas Oyster
On 12.4.2016 at 3:31 PM, Titzlol said:

Lol Monsters a good song, but only because of Nicki's KILLER verse (probably best verse shes ever spit from her mouth and best rap part in any song ive ever heard tbh)  :air: 

Have you ever listened to his albums with good headset? :giveup:

Personally I don't like so much the rapping, what I like is the beats and how everything sounds. He has magical ears. And he also makes other artists shine bright. He adds the best of other artists to his own songs and projects too.

Illuminati

The joint tour cancellation was the best decision in her career at the time imo. It would have backlashed on Lady Gaga, maybe not by much but at the time she was controversial enough and she didn't need another thing to be disliked for. I remember people judging Katy after she released ET feat Kanye even though the album version didn't have him (still my favorite song of her though). So for those who say it was the best thing that didnt happen - to many people Monster ball which took place instead was her best tour so far. 

Titzlol
17 hours ago, arca said:

The answer is in ''Yeezus'' (2013) 

Will listen but, if it sucks im coming for you, sis

Titzlol
1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

Have you ever listened to his albums with good headset? :giveup:

Personally I don't like so much the rapping, what I like is the beats and how everything sounds. He has magical ears. And he also makes other artists shine bright. He adds the best of other artists to his own songs and projects too.

Hmmm okay I see this and get it, that makes sense artists seem to sound really good on his stuff

Sableye
On 4/10/2016 at 2:24 PM, ARTPOPchamp said:

He's pure trash and zero talent, he should kill himself.

Girl, what are you doing on Gagadaily.com telling people to kill themselves? I thought this website was for monsters?

luckythisway
On April 10, 2016 at 2:32 PM, LePetitMonstr said:

giphy.gif

She also DEFENDED his ass back in 2009 byeeeeeee @2:54

lol @ the paps calling her "Lady" on the red carpet. Those were they days before she made it clear that she hated that. 

CHROMATICA

JusKeepBreathin

She supported a fellow female artist. Since when is that a crime. He was supporting a fellow black artist. What is wrong with women supporting each other and what is his obsession with TS? Let it go already. I think it's bullying when men pick on women. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TRILL MONSTER
On April 10, 2016 at 1:24 PM, ARTPOPchamp said:

He's pure trash and zero talent, he should kill himself.

CMDgbzeWgAAAuv5.jpg

You two have alot in common then.......

On topic: i dont really see why people are mad ???he didnt say anything malicious he just said what happened 

Archived