💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

New Interview With Rob Fusari About Gaga (Conducted By Me)

mjcooper831

Featured Posts

Princess Die

Oh and look. His name is yet again in  the Lady Gaga News And Events section. ****ing cumrag.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rocketno10

He actually gives really good intereview answers and say lot of good things bout her. But then why Tf did he keep bashing gaga on Twitter, I don't understand :toofunny:

We already knew of this interview personality. It comes when he is planning on release something.

This person is dead in my books after he urged Gaga to name her rapist when she started campaigning for rape awareness, and implied that if she didnt say it, then it was all fake and one of her "usual cries for attention". That was offensive not only to her but to the victims and to society.

This person is worthless, not deserving of my respect

Rant over

Hello, it's me

Luxe Ford

He might be a creep, but I still liked the interview. I think he realizes his music won't make him super famous. And if I had had such a relationship with someone like Gaga I'd probably milk it as much as I could. 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

He always talks about moving on yet he can't go five minutes without attacking her on twitter, before using 10 year old Gaga demos for his singles which he promotes by doing interviews about how he has no problem with her :emma: 

ChicaSkas

Kudos to you for having the bravery to post your interview here in the interest of free speech and unbiased discussion about the music itself and not the surrounding drama.

Ive not read the interview yet

@mjcooper831, but i applaud you for doing it.

I too am finding it very hard to understand why the twitter feed is so very unnecessarily  harsh when I really thought he wanted to make up with her and apologize for the error of his ways....

I hope someday he will make all the wrongs right. Its sad to watch how you guys all hate his music just because of what may or may not have even happened.

I mean there is so little we know about this. He could be somehow legit wronged, or he could be a weird psychotic split personalitied monster.

We just dont know enough to cast opinions.

I for one am glad a great Gaga demo like Let Love Down is even in the news. Gaga's demos dont nearly get enough attention and they are all very uniquely written and performed.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Cheap thrills

No one cares about him. Completely irrelevant. But I'll always be internally fearful for the songs he produced on the fame 

monketsharona

You can all call him a leech (he is ^^) but that's nice to get those details about Gaga before she became Gaga, how they work together

littlepotter

From an interview with Examiner.com (home of Angela Chang :derpga:) 

Examiner.com: Can you talk about your history with Gaga?

Fusari: I was introduced by a friend at the time who said this is someone I saw perform who you might want to work with. The night I spoke to her, I asked her if she had a My Space, at the time My Space was big. She didn't have one but she had a Pure Volume Page. So while I was speaking to her, I [pulled up] her page and was listening to it very low in the background. It sounded like a No Doubt/Gwen Stefani knock off thing but there was enough there that it peaked my interest so I invited her to my studio. She came into the studio the following week. Initially I wasn't very impressed, but there's something that happened when she sat down at the piano and played for me, that's when the sparks really flew. She played a song she had written called "Hollywood" and I was very intrigued how she approached her lyrics and how she moved her body and how she had this very jagged diamond in the rough sort of [David] Bowie thing about her. This was so inviting for me because in all my years as a writer/producer, labels weren't signing those kind of artists so I would never get that coming to me. When I met her, I was just so excited to finally have an outlet for that type of thing. We started basically writing immediately. The first night we met we wrote a song called "Wonderful."

[When we wrote "Don't Let Love Down," I think there was] a foreshadowing there. I think her and I knew that we were both volatile, very emotional people. There was no way there was going to be an album two for us. You could tell, sparks [flew]. It's kind of like when the sun shines really bright that means at some point the rain is going to rain really heavy and it's going to be a really bad storm. I think that's what lyrically this song was foreshadowing for us, to say this day is not going to last. Did we enjoy it for what it was at the moment? Of course not because we're both artists, it was a very bittersweet time. From day one it was bittersweet with myself and her. I don't regret any of it, I think we made some good music. It was going to end quickly and it did. Her and I both knew when we looked into each others' eyes that this thing was going to be a moment in time, that we weren't going to have a long standing relationship. I think it's why we wrote so many songs, we wrote them so fast because we didn't know if tomorrow would come. Let's get in as much as we can because this thing may go up in smoke tomorrow and it went up in smoke. There was something sad about it and when I listen to the melody and the feel of "Paparazzi," it sounds sad to me. It's a beautiful sadness but there's a sadness to that record even though it has all the earmarks that would make it an uplifting song. It was one of the last songs we wrote together, it was kind of like saying let's try and hang on but we know we can't hang on.

Read full article here: http://www.examiner.com/article/ex-lady-gaga-producer-rob-fusari-reflects-on-their-work-and-on-his-new-single

(Basically the whole interview is about Gaga)

Mess at how he released his song and all they ask him about is Gaga :deadbanana: Poor kelly

chaeri pls

Cheap thrills

I don't like him but like I've always said I'm grateful for the songs on The Fame which he produced 

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Chanel said:

I don't like him but like I've always said I'm grateful for the songs on The Fame which he produced 

Me too. Imagine a Paparazzi-less Gaga :omg:

chaeri pls

Archived