Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Billboard Music Awards - TONIGHT - Send My Love video to debut!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

I find it stupid to merge something from early April to a late May thread. :huh:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Haroon

Here's a countdown guys: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20160522T17&p0=127&msg=Billboard+Music+Awards+2016&font=sanserif :woot: 

@DiegoMonster I took some info from your OP and added it over to @ViviLittleM's and then added the countdown and did some editing to try to make it look pretty without ruining it :toofunny: Hope you guys are alright with it :yay: 

50 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I find it stupid to merge something from early April to a late May thread. :huh:

They were about the same thing. It's just one was created when the show was announced and stuff, and the other was created the day of the event :laughga: Both had the same information pretty much and both were posted in recently so there's no point having both threads open and active and having the discussion split between them when it's about the same thing, better to have them merged together and then pinned for tonight's big event :woohoo:  

Born To Slay

Gaga should've done the prince tribute with Madonna.

Snow
10 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Absolutely not :/ Gaga needs to start focusing more on lg5 & her actual work and The world knows Prince's opinion of Gaga. (But other than that I would love it IF M and Gaga would finally work together that we can put ALL The silly negativity behind us).

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, Snow said:

Absolutely not Gaga needs to start focusing more on lg5 & her actual work and The world knows Prince's opinion of Gaga. (But other than that I would love it IF M and Gaga would finally work together that we can put ALL The silly negativity behind us).

Did prince dislike Gaga?

JustAnotherDay
27 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

They don't really have anything to do with each other. The performance wouldn't work very well and she would get a lot of hate.

was NickARTPOP

RockySayTalk

Hoping for 5H to slay us all tonight with their first performance with Ty! :excited2:

Sunny

Adele is still promoting 25? I thought she stopped :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

The Child
1 hour ago, DiegoMonster said:

wow the 3rd one!!! :O 

Here's how it looks:

MNcNon8.jpg

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DiegoMonster
21 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Here's how it looks:

MNcNon8.jpg

to finally show her perfect belly to the world :giveup:

The Child
35 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

to finally show her perfect belly to the world :giveup:

Exactly the designer said they didn't want to add fake nude because her current body didn't need it.

DiegoMonster
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Exactly the designer said they didn't want to add fake nude because her current body didn't need it.

:giveup:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived