💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your Newest Bop

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Hailee Steinfield's (of "Love Myself" fame) newest single, which features DNCE, will be your newest bop. It's recently gotten a boost in airplay. Hopefully it will SMASH!

Hailee_Steinfeld_-_Rock_Bottom.jpg

GagasFilthyPop

YASSS @ Joe Jonas collecting his coins and recognition. Love the song btw.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Savage

"NO" - Meghan Trainor; I love the 90s feel of the actual song and the music video, and it symbolizes a new beginning for me as I go to college next year. (It's like I'm finally going to say "NO" to the monkeys on my back.) Plus, I want to dye my hair the color of her metallic "pale green" (for lack of a better term) jacket when I get there.

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

"NO" - Meghan Trainor; I love the 90s feel of the actual song and the music video, and it symbolizes a new beginning for me as I go to college next year. (It's like I'm finally going to say "NO" to the monkeys on my back.) Plus, I want to dye my hair the color of her metallic "pale green" (for lack of a better term) jacket when I get there.

ok

DiscoHeaven23
9 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

britneyweird.gif

Edit: Oh wait, u thought this was a thread to share ur new bop lolol. I can see how you thought that. I meant this to be a thread for Hailee Steinfeld's new song.

Savage
5 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

britneyweird.gif

Edit: Oh wait, u thought this was a thread to share ur new bop lolol. I can see how you thought that. I meant this to be a thread for Hailee Steinfeld's new song.

Haha, whoops. Someone else thought that, too. ^ Sorry about that! 😆

Archived