16 minutes ago, colours said:

Nothing is more beautiful than what is natural

LOL

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colours
17 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

I know, all I'm saying is that a little permanent retouch could be healthier than these constant injections of God knows what subtance!

it's only a retouch in your eyes. just because a certain image or perception has taught you otherwise doesn't mean that the person isn't beautiful if they have features you're unfamiliar with

colours
19 minutes ago, Regiment said:

LOL

I like the thing in your avatar it's nice for contrast

Regiment
13 minutes ago, colours said:

I like the thing in your avatar it's nice for contrast

How absolutely disgusting.

Regiment
1 minute ago, colours said:

You are

Uglee stop quoting me cause i'm putting you on my ignore list.

colours
1 minute ago, Regiment said:

Uglee stop quoting me cause i'm putting you on my ignore list.

Ok that's fine

Psychedelic
3 hours ago, colours said:

it's only a retouch in your eyes. just because a certain image or perception has taught you otherwise doesn't mean that the person isn't beautiful if they have features you're unfamiliar with

Dude, you're compeltely missing out the point. I don't think people have to do it, especially not Gaga, but when you have people like her, going through constant temporal beauty procedures, it must be because they're not satisfied compeltely with the way they look naturally. So I'm just expressing how I believe that in this scenario, it's better to have something permantly done but just once!

colours
19 hours ago, Psychedelic said:

Dude, you're compeltely missing out the point. I don't think people have to do it, especially not Gaga, but when you have people like her, going through constant temporal beauty procedures, it must be because they're not satisfied compeltely with the way they look naturally. So I'm just expressing how I believe that in this scenario, it's better to have something permantly done but just once!

I would much rather miss that point than miss the point about being content with who you truly are no matter what though

TheBatman

Gaga HATES reality, she hates the truth, she is NOT natural! :-)  Gaga is artifice. It's not that shes been dishonest, its that she loathes reality. :-) 

VenusBlackStar
On 4/7/2016 at 6:30 PM, monstereo said:

CfeRlvTWwAArMWA.jpg

That smile...

Lorde looks good as a blonde!

JazzGa

The swelling and inflammation will go down in a few days and she will be able to move her face more and look more normal, remember she just got done less than 24 hours ago. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed though. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Psychedelic
On 11/4/2016 at 9:23 PM, colours said:

I would much rather miss that point than miss the point about being content with who you truly are no matter what though

That last point is essential, but the reality is the reality, and that's the one you're unluckily avoiding.

Truth is that many people are getting beauty procedures and Gaga seems to be one of them. Too bad for our opinions but at the end of the day... it's their bodies, it's their CHOICE!

So people should stop whining this much!

Admin should lock this board, it's a mess.

Just because you get injections/tape/plastic surgery/whatever does NOT MEAN YOU THINK YOU'RE UGLY/ARE TRYING TO ADHERE TO BEAUTY STANDARDS. I don't know if y'all forgot this, but none of us know Lady Gaga personally. Just because she's getting all these injections doesn't mean she thinks she's ugly, it doesn't mean she's caved to beauty standards. All it means is she wanted to get them. You can feel beautiful and still change your face up. You can love your body and still change it. She probably got the injections because she wanted to try something new. She can love her natural face AND her injected face. INJECTIONS =/= SELF-HATRED.

If you think she looks ugly that's fine but some of you are just being downright rude. When celebs talk about reading mean comments about themselves online, you'd think it would be from haters, but it turns out adoring fans can be just as cruel. No wonder she ~*abandoned*~ us, the comments on the website are disgusting.

Archived