Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chris Brown or TINASHE?

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

Tinashe is a talented Singer, Dancer, Composer, Producer and Songwriter. She's the full package. She comes up with Sounds and her own choreographies. 

Chris Brown is an abuser and a singer, i think. Well, basically since the last weeks he's been a social media star too. 

Tinashe:

Chris Brown:

No good video found. Is there even one?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Kabexuela

Can we call these inspiration threads?  A topic already posted about the same peeps but with a different subject matter?  Like the "When I think LG5 will be released", "LG5 or another Jazz record".

littlepotter

Sis. This is GGD. No one's gonna side with Chris Brown

Like pls 

chaeri pls

Noah
Just now, littlepotter said:

Sis. This is GGD. No one's gonna side with Chris Brown

Like pls 

I just want to showcase slaynashes talent

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

OmgSum1Actually

Her name makes me not want to listen to her music.

Shameless selfpromo

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Her name makes me not want to listen to her music.

SAME :toofunny:

chaeri pls

eifulien

I don't personally care for Chris Brown's troubles. I think society has been way too harsh on him after the Rihanna mess which led him to become the scumbag he is now. But is he talented? Hell yeah. His Exclusive era is one of the most memorable RnB/pop moments of the previous decade. I haven't listened to Graffiti so I can't give an opinion. FAME had good songs, Fortune is way too generic - he hopped onto the EDM trend, and X is the first album that I loved from him since Exclusive. All things aside, this is his best work and I fear it will remain, cause Fan of Fan and Royalty are absolute trap trash and I can't stand him.

http://vbox7.com/play:1c63d76af5  Do Better (with Brandy)

http://vbox7.com/play:11984bdaa0 Autumn Leaves (with Kendrick Lamar) 

Check these out. Anyone who's into RnB would be extremely stupid to skip his work because of the mess he became.

About Tinashe - I think she is a future star in RnB. I hope she will be able to give it a revival. She better unite with Ciara and make an RnB revolution! :giveup: Acquarius is a very good album a bit dull for my taste, I like it more rhytmic and melodic, so I hope her sophomore will be a classic in RnB. :flutter: 

Noah
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

large.gif

you, since you clicked on the title to get here.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Harry
1 minute ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

I don't personally care for Chris Brown's troubles. I think society has been way too harsh on him after the Rihanna mess which led him to become the scumbag he is now

Uhh... So let me get this straight. He beat the **** out of Rihanna and now he's a scumbag? And society is to blame?

2b8f8c73d6de68de601aea34d60e6c8c.jpg

Aww poor Chris!

weed
4 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

you, since you clicked on the title to get here.

Is this the snatch game? Bc I've just been scalpedt!!!!!!1!

SychosSoChic
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Posting this AS I watch the Season 5 Snatch game episode :deadbanana:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Noah
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

lmaoooo

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

eifulien
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Uhh... So let me get this straight. He beat the **** out of Rihanna and now he's a scumbag? And society is to blame?

2b8f8c73d6de68de601aea34d60e6c8c.jpg

Aww poor Chris!

I don't really feel like arguing, this case is beside my point which is - Chris Brown is talented. It's a different thing when talking about how much talent he shows lately. 

I've worked back in my first year for a Sociology project and I had particular interest in this case cause bashing Chris Brown was still huge even though Rihanna had forgiven him already. So I found very interesting things about society and the role/portrait of the "criminal/abuser". Once with a label, a person is extremely unlikely to redeem himself in the eyes of society. Hence a downward spiral begins where the abuser repeats the mistakes/crimes, etc. which in turn confirms once again society's view and it goes on and on. I'm not defending him, don't for a second think I'm okay with the picture you've posted. I love Rihanna and she suffered a lot. I'm just thinking about Brown's faith after the case - if the victim has the heart to forgive, why wouldn't society? So what I meant is that while guilty, he had a good chance of getting back on track but the overwhelming negative press was too much even for the toughest person out there and he snapped again. He became much more reckless imo. And his quality in music decreased. Rn he is just generic trash to me. But I'm able to see the lost potential in that man. And this while mainly his fault, was also a result from society pressure. He has been painted as what not, to a point where he just "gave" the public what they wanted him to be. :wtf:

Archived