Gaga and Jamie Lee Curtis promote Hilary Clinton in a new photo

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
6 minutes ago, Miranda Sings said:

If you seriously think that the over 4 million people who have voted for Clinton "haven't done research", you're fooling yourself. I like Bernie. Hell, I voted for him. But I can't stand when people like you act like someone is an idiot for voting for Hillary. 

Over 8 million actually...  ;)

Egypt. W

Himeros26
9 minutes ago, Miranda Sings said:

If you seriously think that the over 4 million people who have voted for Clinton "haven't done research", you're fooling yourself. I like Bernie. Hell, I voted for him. But I can't stand when people like you act like someone is an idiot for voting for Hillary. 

Did I say that? 

I said it's obvious she lies and flip flops.

Himeros26
3 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Over 8 million actually...  ;)

If Katy Perry sells more copies of Prism and ARTPOP does that mean Katy is more talented? Or is talented at all, actually. 

En_Sabah_Nur

So funny how all of the Bernie Supporters are flipping out because their FAV supports someone who they think is the Anti-Christ!  Lol 

Egypt. W

Whispering
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I don't have a horse in the race, I'm not supporting anybody yet. Voted for Kasich in my primary for the record.

But if you don't want to respond to my post and just call me a racist, so be it. Classic Clinton and her supporters dodging the hard questions. You're only solidifying everything all the Hillary-skeptics think of her sheepish supporters anyways :awkney:

I'm basing my comment on observations of your comments in other threads over the last couple of years, ones dealing with racial issues. 

You aren't fooling me. 

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

If Katy Perry sells more copies of Prism and ARTPOP does that mean Katy is more talented? Or is talented at all, actually. 

Numbers TRUMP all in thee end, no matter what you or I say...   :poot:

#FeelTheMath

Egypt. W

c h e r

who even is this ladie ga-ga woman i do not know her

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

c h e r
6 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Numbers TRUMP all in thee end, no matter what you or I say...   :poot:

#FeelTheMath

a trump supporter on a ga-ga site? wtf

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

Robo Ga

YESSS! I knew Gaga would pull through and support Hillary :)  Love this

🤖⚡️

MJHolland
10 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I'm basing my comment on observations of your comments in other threads over the last couple of years, ones dealing with racial issues. 

You aren't fooling me. 

I thought we already established we don't know each other, but I guess that you are allowed to make character judgement of me. Not very born this way of you :lolga: 

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, cum cat said:

a trump supporter on a ga-ga site? wtf

Very funny!  :neyde:

Egypt. W

pie-kun
8 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I've done my research and have come to the conclusion that Hillary is by far the best candidate for the job. 

That decision has nothing to do with her gender. Just like when I voted for Obama and my vote had nothing to do with the color of his skin. 

:applause:

The statement that people who support Hillary are stupid and "haven't done their homework" is pretty disgusting. Considering that racial minorities and women have overwhelming supported Hillary while Bernie relies on white male voters, I think it's pretty unfortunate to imply that Bernie's supporters are somehow more enlightened and educated than Hillary's. Certainly says a lot about the kind of person who thinks like that.

MJHolland
16 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I thought you were a Trump supporter :rip: 

I get his appeal, I don't hate him. I study politics, I play devil's advocate all the time... or maybe I'm just a troll :wtf:

Himeros26
3 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

:applause:

The statement that people who support Hillary are stupid and "haven't done their homework" is pretty disgusting. Considering that racial minorities and women have overwhelming supported Hillary while Bernie relies on white male voters, I think it's pretty unfortunate to imply that Bernie's supporters are somehow more enlightened and educated than Hillary's. Certainly says a lot about the kind of person who thinks like that.

You really shouldn't believe all statistics. Because I know for a fact MOST minorities favor Bernie but most of these people aren't even registered to vote in the first place because they feel as if their vote doesn't count. 

Archived