life

Gaga and Jamie Lee Curtis promote Hilary Clinton in a new photo

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

Well let's just say this: Lady Gaga is someone I love for her personality, her drive, her art, her music. 

I don't think she understands politics that much, though. But I still love her alot! She has said herself she lives halfway between fantasy and reality. :awkney:

BricksNStrings
55 minutes ago, Disenchanted said:

Okay. This actually kind of pisses me off and confuses me. I'm a little shocked actually. Has she not done her research? Does she not know what candidates are running? How did this happen? She's always been very politically involved and knowledgeable and... I just don't understand why she supports Hillary. Is it because Hillary is a woman? Because I thought Gaga was a lot more intelligent than that. I just.... I don't understand this. How?

I consider myself to be very very liberal, and also very well informed. I regularly read Politico and keep up to date on pretty much all things regarding politics and the election and I try to stay as up to date on world affairs as I can. Furthermore, I've been interested in politics from a young age and constantly go back and re-read about past elections, political administrations, etc. Meanwhile, I try to read both sides - liberal and conservative, republican and democrat, MSNBC and Fox News - and I regularly read articles that are Pro Bernie, Trump, Hillary, Cruz etc. All of this...and I'm a Hillary Clinton supporter. I've even donated to her campaign and I own a Hillary T-shirt.

This argument you and several other people in this thread are making, to suggest that anyone who isn't a Bernie supporter is just not informed, is insulting, arrogant, and in and of itself not a well informed opinion.

Also this whole mentality of "I wish she'd keep her politics to herself" is the same thing right wing folks say when they're upset that celebrities or public figures endorse any left wing politician (they'd be saying it if she was Pro-Bernie too) and it comes down to wanting to suppress free speech.

PaperIz

I've given up hope on any celebs I like endorsing bernie. All the pop girls support hilary and probably just because she's a woman. Too bad she's also a liar :koons:

BricksNStrings
2 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Shes only voting for her because of whats between her legs.. 

This is a disgusting comment.

4 minutes ago, BricksNStrings said:

This is a disgusting comment.

How is it a disgusting comment? everything Gaga stands for is against what Hilary stands for and goes along with Bernie Sanders yet she still supports Hilary. Supporting Hilary means you support political corruption and all the horrible things she stands for. I actually hate Hilary and Bernie but its shocking that someone like Gaga would be a hypocrite and vote for Hilary instead of Bernie.

Whispering
3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

If you can call me a racist I sure as hell can all you sweetie, sweetie.

Have a blessed day. :hug:

Your comment history have certainly shown that you have many racist views. 

I'm not your sweetie either. 

BricksNStrings
1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

How is it a disgusting comment? everything Gaga stands for is against Hilary Clinton and everything she stands for goes along with Bernie Sanders yet she still supports Hilary. Supporting Hilary means you support political corruption and all the horrible things she stands for. I actually hate Hilary and Bernie but its shocking that someone like Gaga would be a hypocrite and vote for Hilary instead of Bernie.

Actually, in my opinion, Hillary's values actually line up very well with Gaga's, as Hillary has been a lifelong advocate for working families, children, women, and the disenfranchised. Has Hillary been perfect? No. But even President Obama was against gay marriage in 2008. Bernie is an idealist, and idealism is all well and good. But Gaga, as someone who has been through the pop music machine, knows that idealism only takes you so far...it's hard work, compromise, pragmatism, and learning how to evolve in an ever changing world that makes progress happen, not blind idealism.

Why is anyone surprised? Gaga, like most celebrities, has always jumped on the Hollywood bandwgon. And a female president.

Super Hollywood, baby.

MJHolland
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Your comment history have certainly shown that you have many racist views. 

I'm not your sweetie either. 

I don't have a single racist view; I call it like I see it, HONEY BUNS.

P.S. this isn't productive and is wasting my time so lets end it at that

She made the right choice. I love my Gaga AND my Hillary! 

We're all Stronger Together!

MJHolland
11 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

How is it a disgusting comment? everything Gaga stands for is against what Hilary stands for and goes along with Bernie Sanders yet she still supports Hilary. Supporting Hilary means you support political corruption and all the horrible things she stands for. I actually hate Hilary and Bernie but its shocking that someone like Gaga would be a hypocrite and vote for Hilary instead of Bernie.

Right on dude

19 minutes ago, BricksNStrings said:

Actually, in my opinion, Hillary's values actually line up very well with Gaga's, as Hillary has been a lifelong advocate for working families, children, women, and the disenfranchised. Has Hillary been perfect? No. But even President Obama was against gay marriage in 2008. Bernie is an idealist, and idealism is all well and good. But Gaga, as someone who has been through the pop music machine, knows that idealism only takes you so far...it's hard work, compromise, pragmatism, and learning how to evolve in an ever changing world that makes progress happen, not blind idealism.

Meaning she cares about women and thats why Gaga is voting for her.. Bernie also supports women issues plus more issues like racial, homosexual, social issues, free education witch Gaga extremely supports and dedicated her career fighting for these issues. Bernie is not an idealist, he actually wants to create a system that already exists in Europe and Canada. Dont get me started with Hilary saying every rape victim must be believed yet her husband is accused of many rape and sexual abuse all the time.

Archived