Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Jamie Lee Curtis promote Hilary Clinton in a new photo

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Himeros26
5 minutes ago, UmbriaWitch said:

You pulled out stats out of your ass, not showing anything to back it up, someone clocks you with actual real life facts showing minorities DO favour Hilary, rather than what ggd user Himeros26 believes, then you reply with that nonsense. Okay.

I never said or CLAIMED that what I BELIEVE was a "STAT". All of these Hillbots are literally driving me INSANE. Everything ANYONE says you take it to the HEART.

Jesus, I swear. 

What I said was I believe that most minorities FROM MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCES do not vote or register to vote BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT THEIR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT OR MAKE A DIFFERENCE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE THE CLINTONS HAVE BEEN IN POWER. I said "I know for a fact," BECAUSE I WAS CONFIDENT. IF I FELT I HAD A COLD HARD FACT, I WOULD HAVE CITED A DAMN SOURCE. Good GOD. 

:saladga:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UmbriaWitch
Just now, Himeros26 said:

I never said or CLAIMED that what I BELIEVE was a "STAT". All of these Hillbots are literally driving me INSANE. Everything ANYONE says you take it to the HEART.

Jesus, I swear. 

What I said was I believe that most minorities FROM MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCES do not vote or register to vote BECAUSE THEY FEEL THAT THEIR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT OR MAKE A DIFFERENCE BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE THE CLINTONS HAVE BEEN IN POWER. I said "I know for a fact," BECAUSE I WAS CONFIDENT. IF I FELT I HAD A COLD HARD FACT, I WOULD HAVE CITED A DAMN SOURCE. Good GOD. 

:saladga:

Oh sorry about that then, that's fine.

Since you as a bern victim can make statements from your personal experiences despite it contradicting real life, since I assume you've met SO MANY minorities in the course of your everyday life, I guess I can pull out statements too.

I'VE MET SO MANY COLLEGE AGE WHITE PEOPLE FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WHO FAVOUR HILARY, BUT DON'T FEEL THAT THEIR VOTES COUNT, SO THEY DON'T VOTE

Don't be fooled by facts!!!111111!1!111 College aged white people LOVE Hilary.

Hope I'm doing that right

Emigrante
30 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

Well why doesn't she explain why she's supporting her instead of just wearing t-shirts saying "Yaaas, Hillary" and not providing any reason why she's endorsing her. 

Maybe cause she doesn't have to. I mean it's her life after all, and why would she care about those who complains?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Himeros26

HilLiary supporters are too stubborn, judgemental, and disrespectful to talk to. I literally need a cleanse from all the arrogance I've encountered today. I just.

i need that lg5 single. :giveup:

UmbriaWitch

Looking at Reddit, I know some bern victims LOVE an echo chamber, where all positive articles about Bernie are voted to the top, and negative ones are buried, and all is well and perfect with Sanders. So I'm not surprised some of them can't wrap their minds around it when anyone challenges their opinion :)

Zilla
40 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

this thread showed me how similar Sanders supporters are to Trump supporters. The nasty words being thrown are so reminiscent of Trump supporters I've seen in the media.

I've seen articles lately about the comparison of the two, but didn't pay it any mind. But wow. It's so unnecessary. 

Articulate yourselves in a more refined manner. Don't attack with vicious words. 

This, it's like if you don't support Bernie or Trump you're an outsider or looked down upon. 

I really don't like how I'm reading on here people calling Hillary names and stuff, it's just as bad as anything else being said by other candidates' supporters. You are contributing to the hatred, not deterring it. 

That being said, this is America. A country where we have the right to vote according to the 15th amendment of the US Constitution, and we can vote for whoever we damn well please and have the freedom to do so. If you take the celebrity status away, she's still a woman in this country who can vote with her own soul and mind. If she wants to vote Hillary that's her choice, and she shouldn't be ridiculed for it so keep it civil. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

2 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

HilLiary supporters are too stubborn, judgemental, and disrespectful to talk to. I literally need a cleanse from all the arrogance I've encountered today. I just.

i need that lg5 single. :giveup:

I don't want to get into it with you because we don't know each other nor have had any issues but the same thing could be said about Bernie supporters. Just look at this thread. A lot (not all) of Bernie supporters in this thread have literally taken shots at Gaga's decision making, mentality, judgement, and have said many not nice things just because she's supporting another candidate.

I just wanted to throw that out there. Like I said, this isn't an attack, just a balanced observation. 

Himeros26
3 minutes ago, mcoop said:

I don't want to get into it with you because we don't know each other nor have had any issues but the same thing could be said about Bernie supporters. Just look at this thread. A lot (not all) of Bernie supporters in this thread have literally taken shots at Gaga's decision making, mentality, judgement, and have said many not nice things just because she's supporting another candidate.

I just wanted to throw that out there. Like I said, this isn't an attack, just a balanced observation. 

No I know. Nobody should be attacking The Queen of Popular Music. I, personally, felt Gaga was going to go for HilLiary and she's her own person and has her own god given right to do so.

And nothing about what you said was an attack, thanks for just being respectful. 

lairofhk

Gross. Gaga really aint as "radical" as she makes herself out to be, at least politically. Clinton is just the epitome of establishment......and is also extremely dishonest on the whole. Unimpressed Gaga, sorry. Lol.

brendablethyn

All the Hillary supporters I've met are robots who can't even explain why they're voting for her... 

UmbriaWitch
Just now, brendablethyn said:

All the Hillary supporters I've met are robots who can't even explain why they're voting for her... 

And all the Bern victims are college age students who have no idea why they are voting for Sanders either besides screaming LIAR, frothing and hissing each time Hilary is mentioned.

Wow, this game of generalizations is so much fun!!! :)

brendablethyn
3 minutes ago, UmbriaWitch said:

And all the Bern victims are college age students who have no idea why they are voting for Sanders either besides screaming LIAR, frothing and hissing each time Hilary is mentioned.

Wow, this game of generalizations is so much fun!!! :)

Susan Sarandon is not a college age student 

lairofhk
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

this thread showed me how similar Sanders supporters are to Trump supporters. The nasty words being thrown are so reminiscent of Trump supporters I've seen in the media.

I've seen articles lately about the comparison of the two, but didn't pay it any mind. But wow. It's so unnecessary. 

Articulate yourselves in a more refined manner. Don't attack with vicious words. 

Oh please, Im sick of people comparing Sanders supporters to Trump supporters. Super clever tactic being used by the Clinton campaign/supporters...Lol. But there's certainly anger being felt, no denying that. Clinton's lying and cheap tactics against Sanders help fuel it. Also doesn't help that the whole damn primary is rigged in her favor. We got every right to be angry. But to compare us to Trump supporters. Please.

Helxig

Okay. This actually kind of pisses me off and confuses me. I'm a little shocked actually. Has she not done her research? Does she not know what candidates are running? How did this happen? She's always been very politically involved and knowledgeable and... I just don't understand why she supports Hillary. Is it because Hillary is a woman? Because I thought Gaga was a lot more intelligent than that. I just.... I don't understand this. How?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagasFilthyPop

As much as I love Gaga, I wished she didn't do any public endorsing or supporting at this point when her single could be dropped or announced any day and her saying her political views could affect her sales. Sorry, my Little Manager side is coming out.

"We could be caught, we're both convicted criminals of thought."

Archived