💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga and Jamie Lee Curtis promote Hilary Clinton in a new photo

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Miley

She can do whatever she wants. She can use her voice, and she does, as she should. 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En_Sabah_Nur
3 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

12670491_1080141485384680_28280260244363

I really don't see the problem with this at all...  HELL - I wish someone would pay me $600,000 to give a speech, I'd be one never-ending talking fool!  Lbvs

Egypt. W

outtahere

I'm a Bernie voter, but if Hillary wins the nomination, I will vote for her. Do you guys think his means Gaga is doing Scream Queens? Perhaps shooting right now, considering how quiet she has been? 

On April 7, 2016 at 9:35 PM, DiscoHeaven23 said:

this thread showed me how similar Sanders supporters are to Trump supporters. The nasty words being thrown are so reminiscent of Trump supporters I've seen in the media.

I've seen articles lately about the comparison of the two, but didn't pay it any mind. But wow. It's so unnecessary. 

Articulate yourselves in a more refined manner. Don't attack with vicious words. 

Really? Because I see the same thing with Hillary supporters. Every side of supporters have people like that. There's just no winning and no matter who you support there are going to be people who support the same person as you that will make them look bad.

lairofhk
On 4/8/2016 at 6:05 PM, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I really don't see the problem with this at all...  HELL - I wish someone would pay me $600,000 to give a speech, I'd be one never-ending talking fool!  Lbvs

You don't see the problem? Well then guess what, you are part of the problem. We need to get money out of our politics. Clinton is bought. 

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, lairofhk said:

You don't see the problem? Well then guess what, you are part of the problem. We need to get money out of our politics. Clinton is bought. 

No I don't & oh well...  The assumption being that if she gives a speech for money, or raises money for her campaign, then she is bought!?  So is that what all the fuss was about when she was at that private event in Hollywood(Hosted by George Clooney) to raise money for her campaign?!  So what, now you guys think she is bought & beholden to George Clooney now??!  She gonna get him another role as Batman when she gets into the White House?  Give me a break!!  Smh  🙄

Egypt. W

thehanyo
2 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

No I don't & oh well...  The assumption being that if she gives a speech for money, or raises money for her campaign, then she is bought!?  So is that what all the fuss was about when she was at that private event in Hollywood(Hosted by George Clooney) to raise money for her campaign?!  So what, now you guys think she is bought & beholden to George Clooney now??!  She gonna get him another role as Batman when she gets into the White House?  Give me a break!!  Smh  🙄

hillary-clinton-laughing-bill-clinton.gi

lairofhk
9 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

You clearly are ignorant of the real hold money has on our campaign finance system and our politicians collectively. It shows in your relative indifference on the issue. And by the way, tickets to the Clooney dinner were priced at $353,000. Cuz, you know, just anyone can afford to shell that out. Does that not strike you as at least somewhat obscene? Plus, the $15 mill she's gotten from Wall street this campaign cycle. If you really think money plays zero role in the way someone like Hillary Clinton chooses her positions and makes her decisions, then you aren't using logic to the best of your ability. 

En_Sabah_Nur
22 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

You clearly are ignorant of the real hold money has on our campaign finance system and our politicians collectively. It shows in your relative indifference on the issue. And by the way, tickets to the Clooney dinner were priced at $353,000. Cuz, you know, just anyone can afford to shell that out. Does that not strike you as at least somewhat obscene? Plus, the $15 mill she's gotten from Wall street this campaign cycle. If you really think money plays zero role in the way someone like Hillary Clinton chooses her positions and makes her decisions, then you aren't using logic to the best of your ability. 

I agree with you on the Wall Street angle & I do not care for that either...  But I still disagree with you about the Clooney dinner though.  She is more likely to be bought by Wall Street than freakin Hollywood!  Smh  So you can insult my intelligence all you want to, but I am very well aware of the stakes - thank you very much!  Been voting & into politics since 2002...  And what I have seen over the years goes into my justification for Hillary as President.  :hor:

Egypt. W

AJH219

At first I was so pressed that Gaga sided with Hillary, but at the end of the day what difference does it make? I stopped to think why I care who a celebrity supports :flop:  (well, I guess I'd be singing a different tune if she supported Trump or Cruz :deadbanana: so perhaps that's an irrelevant statement). While we don't see cheek to cheek on our choice for presidential candidates;  Gaga is an intelligent woman and she obviously made her decision based on who she feels best will lead the country. That's really all anyone can ask for in this day and age.

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived