💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG5 Promotion Thread (little managers only)

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

@Mister Gaga So I did some research on the Olympics, guess what I found? 219.4M viewers in the USA watched the 2012 Summer London Olympics. Over 900M people watched the 2012 Summer London Olympics worldwide. That's 12% of the world :giveup:. Even better, the opening ceremony attracts the most viewers. Gaga & Bobby can't miss out on this. This opportunity only comes once every 4 years. It's basically the worldwide halftime show. AND the opening ceremony is Friday August 5, 2016 aka the day she should release her lead single.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAY  - LEAD SINGLE

(Billboard Music Awards)

JUNE - SINGLE/ALBUM

JULY - GAP MONTH + PROMOTION

AUGUST - 3TH SINGLE + VMA + TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT

SEPTEMBER - GAP MONTH + LOW KEY PROMO

(EMMY'S)

OCTOBER - TOUR (EU LEG)

NOVEMBER - 4TH SINGLE + JAPAN PROMO + TOUR (EU/ASIAN LEG)

(American Music Awards/EMA)

DECEMBER - TOUR BREAK + VACATION + SUPERBOWL PLANNING

JANUARY - SUPERBOWL REHEARSALS 

FEBRUARY - SUPERBOWL PERFORMANCE +  5TH SINGLE
(Grammy Awards)

MARCH/APRIL/MAY/JUNE - NORTH/SOUTH AMERICA LEG (iHeart Radio/Billboard Music Awards)

• 2 weeks later...
Arizona Sky

@Mister Gaga I made another one. :laughga: This time I followed a schedule like TFM/25 and it worked out pretty well. Allot of it is similar to my old one but there is allot more worldwide promo this time. As you can see, there was a mini time frame right after the single release when Gaga would go to Europe and do promo there. I really liked the idea of releasing the album on Black Friday. It's the best day of the year to release an album since sales are so high due to discounts. Also, I'm obsessed with the idea of having an album commercial just like the one TFM had. It was so flawless. :giveup: I also thought releasing a documentary would be a great way to end the era and wrap it up. ARTPOP was supposed to have one. :( Anyways, let me know what you think! :)

LG5 PROMTION SCHEDULE

October 05 - American Horror Story Season 6 Premiere. A 15 second commercial airs during a commercial break. It features Gaga walking in a dark hallway and you can hear nothing but her footsteps. At the end, the release date + title of her brand new single flashes on the screen. However, no one knows it's a new single. Gaga later changes all her social media layouts to pictures from the commercial but never says a word about the single. This commercial will air throughout the next few weeks on multiple television networks.

October 25 - Gaga makes the official announcement for her lead single and also the album title + release date. She reveals the single + album artwork. Gaga uses Times Square for promotion a la Lemonade. The single artwork + release date is displayed on multiple digital screens for three straight days. 

October 28 - The lead single is released on iTunes + all streaming services at 12:00 am EST. It exclusively premieres on Beats 1 Radio with an interview. The album immediately goes on preorder. Along with the single, the music video premieres on VEVO. Snapchat also includes part of the music video on their story. In the morning, Gaga does an interview with Good Morning America which discusses the single and album. They later air the music video in Times Square + on television a la Applause. Gaga also tunes into the five biggest American radio stations for a brief interview + gets a deal for them to play the single once per hour.

October 29 - Gaga is interviewed + performs the lead single on Saturday Night Live.

October 30 - Gaga performs the lead single on the X Factor UK.

November 01 - Carpool Karaoke on The Late Night Show With James Corden

November 04 - Billboard Magazine Cover + Interview released

November 05 - NJR Music Award performance of lead single

November 06 - MTV Europe Music Awards performance of lead single 

November 10 - The Voice of Germany lead single performance 

November 11 - Vogue Magazine cover + interview is released 

November 13 - The X Factor Australia lead single performance

November 18 - Ballad track off the album is released as a promotional single

November 19 - A commercial to promote the album which features mini snippets from 3 or 4 songs off of the album and it's release date airs on multiple television networks a la The Fame Monster

November 20 - American Music Awards performance of the lead single + ballad track. The album commercial also airs during commercial breaks.

November 24 - ABC Thanksgiving Special

November 25 - Album release only on iTunes and physical copies for just $9.99. Discounted physical copies are available at Target + Walmart because of Black Friday. Gaga does an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She also has five of the biggest American radio stations play 3 or 4 songs off of the album to promote it.

November 26 - Album goes on full price for $14.99

November 29 - The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon Interview

December 02 - Album release on all streaming services 

December 03 - Grammy nominations concert performance of lead single + album ballad track

December 06 - Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show announcement. Also reveals an Intel collaboration for the project.

December 09 - KIIS FM Jingle Bell Ball

December 11 - Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball

December 13 - Gaga performs lead single on The Voice finale

December 16 - Rolling Stone Magazine cover + interview released

December 25 - Confirms that a Stadium World Tour along with an Intel collaboration is in the works. 

December 31 - **** Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve performance of lead single + album pop track

January 02 - V Magazine cover + interview released

January 18 - American Horror Story Season 6 Finale. During a commercial break, a mysterious commercial about the second single airs just like the lead single's. But this time, it says it will be featuring another artist.

January 20 - Second single remix is released  on iTunes + all streaming services which features an A-list artist

January 27 - Second single music video is released on Good Morning America

February 05 - Super Bowl 51 Halftime Show performance of past hits + second single. Right after the performance is over, a commercial for a Stadium World Tour airs a la The Formation World Tour. Tickets go on sale immediately after.

February 12 - Grammy Awards performance of second single + album ballad track

February 22 - Brit Awards performance of second single + album pop track

March 03 - Allan Car: Chatty Man interview + performance of a ballad version of second single

March 10 - TIME Magazine cover + interview released

March 17 - Sukkiri / SmapXSmap interview + second single and album ballad track performance

March 18 - American Top 40 countdown host on KIIS FM

March 25 - Stadium World Tour begins 

April 02 - iHeart Radio Music Awards second single performance

April 25 - Third single is sent to radio

May 12 - Third single music video release on Good Morning America

May 21 - Billboard Music Awards performance of third single

June 17 - iHeart Radio Much Music Video Awards performance of third single

July 25 - Fourth single is sent to radio

August 11 - Fourth single music video is released on Good Morning America

August 25 - Tour break

August 27 - MTV Video Music Awards performance of a medley of all four single off the album

September 01 - iTunes Festival performance of album + past hits and fan favorites

September 15 - Rock In Rio performance of album + past hits and fan favorites

September 22 - iHeart Radio Music Festival performance of all four album singles

September 30 - Apple Music Festival performance of album + past hits and fan favorites

October 06 - Tour resumes

December 16 - Tour ends

December 22 - Documentary is released about the making of the album 

Mister Gaga
3 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

@Mister Gaga did you see it? :laughga:

i'm bussy bitch :poot: Just woke up from my birthday party, which was yesterday, and my whole house smells like vodka. Give me one hour and i'll check everything 

Arizona Sky
6 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

i'm bussy bitch :poot: Just woke up from my birthday party, which was yesterday, and my whole house smells like vodka. Give me one hour and i'll check everything 

*waits 6 hours later*

Mister Gaga
On 2/5/2016 at 9:02 PM, BloodyMonster said:

*waits 6 hours later*

*3 months later*

ok, so that schedule is pure shit :poot:

joke :sis: it's great tbh, i like SO MUCH the idea of a schedule ala TFM/25. There are so much promo spots, and she could even do a Thanksgiving Special ala AVGTG :giveup: but it's even smarter to release it a week before: first week big sales because of the release, and second big week sales because of black friday. That strategy was used for TFM and 25 and it worked perfectly.

Couple of thoughts: AHS -non gaga- fans will hate her if she uses the show for promo. And i would be kinda angry too, she should come back for season 6, and that thing alone would serve as promo.

If she performs on SNL, she won't make it to the UK X Factor performance for the next day. And the Carpool Karaoke is filmed one month and a half before it actually airs :poot: it would air on december, which is not bad at all.

And one last thing:

SUPER BOWL JUST WON'T HAPPEN. NOT NOW. DON'T BE DELUSIONAL. but i'll let you dream

Arizona Sky
2 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

*3 months later*

ok, so that schedule is pure shit :poot:

joke :sis: it's great tbh, i like SO MUCH the idea of a schedule ala TFM/25. There are so much promo spots, and she could even do a Thanksgiving Special ala AVGTG :giveup: but it's even smarter to release it a week before: first week big sales because of the release, and second big week sales because of black friday. That strategy was used for TFM and 25 and it worked perfectly.

Couple of thoughts: AHS -non gaga- fans will hate her if she uses the show for promo. And i would be kinda angry too, she should come back for season 6, and that thing alone would serve as promo.

If she performs on SNL, she won't make it to the UK X Factor performance for the next day. And the Carpool Karaoke is filmed one month and a half before it actually airs :poot: it would air on december, which is not bad at all.

And one last thing:

SUPER BOWL JUST WON'T HAPPEN. NOT NOW. DON'T BE DELUSIONAL. but i'll let you dream

1) You scared me there :toofunny:

2) Yeah it's really good but I still think Gaga will release the single in August. I mean, the VMAs are at MSG. It's her favorite stadium, she WON'T miss out on that. I just made this schedule because it's fun :neyde:

3) Funny thing is I spent ALLOT of time debating on whether to release it the 18th or 25th. The 18th could be good because of the AMAs but I thought it would be cool if she released a ballad track as a promo single on the 18th & perform that at the AMAs & show the album trailer for promo (which is flawless btw). But the 18th works out well to. People won't drag her for a big 2nd week sales drop :stalkga:. Part of me still wishes the standard release days were Monday because if she performed at the AMAs on Sunday the 20th, the album would come out at midnight with Black Friday 4 days later. Those sales would be HUGE. Gaga did the EXACT same thing with TFM.

4) Well if you look at my notes closely, it says the commercial would be very vague, meaning people wouldn't even know it would be for Gaga :laughga:. It would be a cute little trick to get us hyped. Plus everyone nowadays records TV shows & skips through the commercials :madge:.

5) It could be delusional, but it's my dream. The schedules don't have to be 100% realistic. BUT I wouldn't be so sure it won't happen. I would've never thought they would invite Gaga to sing the National Anthem, but loom what happened! It went well too. Rumor has it she's actually been on a short list for it since 2011 but she just hasn't had the time to do it. If LG5 goes well + she has the time, she would take it. It too good of an opportunity to pass.

P.S. With this schedule I took notes from eras like Lemonade, TFM, 1989, 25 & Thank You (yes, believe it or not Meghan's schedule is on POINT). 

Arizona Sky

@Mister Gaga So I thought I'd share my edited version of the 25/TFM like schedule. I made a couple changes (yes, I took out the Super Bowl Halftime) and added the idea of a visual album. I also moved the album + single up one week. Tell me what you think!

CLICK HERE

Mister Gaga

@BloodyMonster well, this is much better and organized than the last one! :applause: I really like the idea of a visual album (the deluxe edition would be the DVD of the film, right?) AND promo (the opposite of Lemonade, which didn't have promo besides the film). But i have a question: the music videos from the singles are included on the film? It would be kinda stupid to release them again imo.

I also liked the idea of the partnerships with Intel, HBO, etc. But with GMA, use but not abuse...they won't promote all her MV. Maybe the first and second, but that's it. But it's really really good sis!!

I made a couple of changes to mine, but not much, because i really like the way it turned up, and every day i am more convinced she'll choose the TFM/25 release strategy. Here it is in case you want to see it.

Spoiler

LG5 promotional schedule

October 10 - GMA: dates, titles & Lady Gaga Live announcements. Banners and little snippets through TV ads.

October 14 - 1st single release with mv (upbeat pop)

October 14 - 2nd single release with mv (powerful ballad)

October 22 - SNL (1st & 2nd singles)

October 24 - The Voice (US) (1st single)

October 26 - The View (2nd single acoustic)

October 27 - The Tonight Show with Jimmy Kimmel (1st & 2nd single)

October 30 - X Factor UK (1st & 2nd singles)

October 31 - Carpool Karaoke with James Corden (filming)

October XX: Billboard [Cover]

November 01 - The Graham Norton Show (UK) (1st single) (filming)

November 04 - C á Vous (1st single) / C’Cauet (2nd single)

November 05 - NRJ Awards (FR) (1st & 2nd single)

November 06 - MTV Europe Music Awards (1st & 2nd single)

November 08 - X Factor (AUS) (1st & 2nd single)

November 10 - The Voice of Germany (1st & 2nd single)

November 11 - The Graham Norton Show airs (UK) (1st single)

November 14 - UK Live Concert

November 16 - Alan Carr: Chatty Man (filming)

November 18 - Ellen (pop song n°1)

November 18 - Howard Stern (2nd single, ballad n°1)

November 18 - LG5 release

November 18 - Alan Carr: Chatty Man airs (pop song n°1 & 2nd single)

November 18 - Lady Gaga Live at Madison Square Garden (filming)

November 20 - American Music Awards 2016 (1st & 2nd single)

November 21 - GMA (Thanksgiving special preview, ballad n°1)

November 21 - Dancing with the Stars (US) (1st & 2nd single)

November 24 - Sukkiri / SmapXSmap (JAP) (1st, 2nd single and pop song n°1)

November 24 - ABC Special: Gaga Thanksgiving // EP release (filmed on Oct 15)

November 25 - Music Station (JAP) (1st & 2nd singles)

November 29 - Sydney Monster Hall Concert (AUS)

November XX: Rolling Stone [Cover] // Elle (UK)

December 01 - X Factor (IT) (1st & 2nd single)

December 06 - Sukkiri airs

December 09 - KIIS-FM Jingle Bell Ball (USA)

December 11 - Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball (UK) (Tour announcement // UK dates)

December 12 - Lady Gaga Live at Madison Square Garden airs on NBC

December 14 - Carpool Karaoke with James Corden airs (UK)

December 15 - The Voice (BR) (1st & 2nd single)

December 31 - **** Clark’s New York Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest

January 20 - 3rd single release

February 03 - 3rd music video release

February 12 - Grammy Awards 2017 (3rd single) // USA dates

February 16 - The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (3rd single // USA dates)

February 22 - BRIT Awards 2016 (3rd single & pop song n°2)

February XX: Vogue [Cover]

April 02 - iHeart Music Awards (1st & 3rd single) // Asia dates

April 08 - Tour begins

April 21 - 4th single (feat.) release

May 12 - 4th music video (feat.) release

May 21 - Billboard Music Awards 2017 (1st & 4th single feat) // Oceania dates

July 21 - 5th final single release

August 11 - 5th music video release

August 27 - MTV Video Music Awards 2016 (LG5 medley // VOTY)

October 13 - Lady Gaga releases song for movie with MV (powerful ballad)

October 29 - ABC Special (filming)

November 05 - MTV Europe Music Awards (Video Visionary Award + Best song, best video, best female // movie song) // Europe dates

November 11 - Christmas Special with Tony Bennett (filming)

November 17 - C3C release

November 18 - SNL with Tony Bennett

November 19 - American Music Awards 2017 (**** Clark’s Award for Excellence + Artist of the Year // Super Bowl 2018 confirmation)

November 24 - ABC Special: Thanksgiving with TB & LG

December 05 - Latin America & Africa tour dates announcement

December 18 - Christmas Special with Tony Bennett airs

January 14 - Golden Globes 2018 (wins with movie song)

February 04 - Super Bowl LII (halftime show)

February 11 - Grammy Awards 2018 (AOTY // Tribute to someone)

February 25 - Academy Awards 2018 (movie song + Oscar win)

The Explicit Beauty Ball Tour

168 Shows:

-          18 Asia

-          20 Oceania

-          60 Europe (20 UK)

-          50 USA

-          20 LA & Africa (48 dias)

1)      UK - 20 Shows // April 8th; Glasgow, Scotland - May 6th; Belfast, Northern Ireland

2)      USA - 50 Shows // May 29th; Montreal, Canada - August 22nd; Raleigh, United St.

3)      Asia - 18 Shows // September 18th; Seoul, South K. - October 25th; Tel Aviv, Israel

4)      Oceania - 20 Shows // November 21st; Auckland, NZ - December 22nd ; Perth, AUS

5)      Europe - 40 Shows // March 5th ; Sofia, Bulgaria - May 10th; Lisbon, Portugal

6)      LA & Africa - 20 Shows // June 1st Guadalajara, Mexico - July 18th; CT, South A.

Have you seen this?

I'm actually hyped about this and i think it could be true. But since we don't know **** let's just PRETEND it's true. How would you manage the era? Clearly, the lead would debut at the BBMA. Album in June? August for the VMAs?

Arizona Sky
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

@BloodyMonster well, this is much better and organized than the last one! :applause: I really like the idea of a visual album (the deluxe edition would be the DVD of the film, right?) AND promo (the opposite of Lemonade, which didn't have promo besides the film). But i have a question: the music videos from the singles are included on the film? It would be kinda stupid to release them again imo.

I also liked the idea of the partnerships with Intel, HBO, etc. But with GMA, use but not abuse...they won't promote all her MV. Maybe the first and second, but that's it. But it's really really good sis!!

I made a couple of changes to mine, but not much, because i really like the way it turned up, and every day i am more convinced she'll choose the TFM/25 release strategy. Here it is in case you want to see it.

Reveal hidden contents

LG5 promotional schedule

October 10 - GMA: dates, titles & Lady Gaga Live announcements. Banners and little snippets through TV ads.

October 14 - 1st single release with mv (upbeat pop)

October 14 - 2nd single release with mv (powerful ballad)

October 22 - SNL (1st & 2nd singles)

October 24 - The Voice (US) (1st single)

October 26 - The View (2nd single acoustic)

October 27 - The Tonight Show with Jimmy Kimmel (1st & 2nd single)

October 30 - X Factor UK (1st & 2nd singles)

October 31 - Carpool Karaoke with James Corden (filming)

October XX: Billboard [Cover]

November 01 - The Graham Norton Show (UK) (1st single) (filming)

November 04 - C á Vous (1st single) / C’Cauet (2nd single)

November 05 - NRJ Awards (FR) (1st & 2nd single)

November 06 - MTV Europe Music Awards (1st & 2nd single)

November 08 - X Factor (AUS) (1st & 2nd single)

November 10 - The Voice of Germany (1st & 2nd single)

November 11 - The Graham Norton Show airs (UK) (1st single)

November 14 - UK Live Concert

November 16 - Alan Carr: Chatty Man (filming)

November 18 - Ellen (pop song n°1)

November 18 - Howard Stern (2nd single, ballad n°1)

November 18 - LG5 release

November 18 - Alan Carr: Chatty Man airs (pop song n°1 & 2nd single)

November 18 - Lady Gaga Live at Madison Square Garden (filming)

November 20 - American Music Awards 2016 (1st & 2nd single)

November 21 - GMA (Thanksgiving special preview, ballad n°1)

November 21 - Dancing with the Stars (US) (1st & 2nd single)

November 24 - Sukkiri / SmapXSmap (JAP) (1st, 2nd single and pop song n°1)

November 24 - ABC Special: Gaga Thanksgiving // EP release (filmed on Oct 15)

November 25 - Music Station (JAP) (1st & 2nd singles)

November 29 - Sydney Monster Hall Concert (AUS)

November XX: Rolling Stone [Cover] // Elle (UK)

December 01 - X Factor (IT) (1st & 2nd single)

December 06 - Sukkiri airs

December 09 - KIIS-FM Jingle Bell Ball (USA)

December 11 - Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball (UK) (Tour announcement // UK dates)

December 12 - Lady Gaga Live at Madison Square Garden airs on NBC

December 14 - Carpool Karaoke with James Corden airs (UK)

December 15 - The Voice (BR) (1st & 2nd single)

December 31 - **** Clark’s New York Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest

January 20 - 3rd single release

February 03 - 3rd music video release

February 12 - Grammy Awards 2017 (3rd single) // USA dates

February 16 - The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (3rd single // USA dates)

February 22 - BRIT Awards 2016 (3rd single & pop song n°2)

February XX: Vogue [Cover]

April 02 - iHeart Music Awards (1st & 3rd single) // Asia dates

April 08 - Tour begins

April 21 - 4th single (feat.) release

May 12 - 4th music video (feat.) release

May 21 - Billboard Music Awards 2017 (1st & 4th single feat) // Oceania dates

July 21 - 5th final single release

August 11 - 5th music video release

August 27 - MTV Video Music Awards 2016 (LG5 medley // VOTY)

October 13 - Lady Gaga releases song for movie with MV (powerful ballad)

October 29 - ABC Special (filming)

November 05 - MTV Europe Music Awards (Video Visionary Award + Best song, best video, best female // movie song) // Europe dates

November 11 - Christmas Special with Tony Bennett (filming)

November 17 - C3C release

November 18 - SNL with Tony Bennett

November 19 - American Music Awards 2017 (**** Clark’s Award for Excellence + Artist of the Year // Super Bowl 2018 confirmation)

November 24 - ABC Special: Thanksgiving with TB & LG

December 05 - Latin America & Africa tour dates announcement

December 18 - Christmas Special with Tony Bennett airs

January 14 - Golden Globes 2018 (wins with movie song)

February 04 - Super Bowl LII (halftime show)

February 11 - Grammy Awards 2018 (AOTY // Tribute to someone)

February 25 - Academy Awards 2018 (movie song + Oscar win)

The Explicit Beauty Ball Tour

168 Shows:

-          18 Asia

-          20 Oceania

-          60 Europe (20 UK)

-          50 USA

-          20 LA & Africa (48 dias)

1)      UK - 20 Shows // April 8th; Glasgow, Scotland - May 6th; Belfast, Northern Ireland

2)      USA - 50 Shows // May 29th; Montreal, Canada - August 22nd; Raleigh, United St.

3)      Asia - 18 Shows // September 18th; Seoul, South K. - October 25th; Tel Aviv, Israel

4)      Oceania - 20 Shows // November 21st; Auckland, NZ - December 22nd ; Perth, AUS

5)      Europe - 40 Shows // March 5th ; Sofia, Bulgaria - May 10th; Lisbon, Portugal

6)      LA & Africa - 20 Shows // June 1st Guadalajara, Mexico - July 18th; CT, South A.

Have you seen this?

I'm actually hyped about this and i think it could be true. But since we don't know **** let's just PRETEND it's true. How would you manage the era? Clearly, the lead would debut at the BBMA. Album in June? August for the VMAs?

Thank you! I took notes from many eras on that schedule including Meghan Trainor's Thank You (believe it or not). Her schedule is spot on! Well, I think the album film should have a theme. So the singles in the film would follow it, but once they are singles, she can do whatever the **** she wants with their seperate music videos. It seems as if nowadays the way to release mv's is with two visuals (see Work, DW) so it shouldn't be too bad. Plus most of the GP will only know about the one not in the film. Also if she were to release the single at the BBMAs, I'd say to have the album out mid-late next month but I don't think that's gonna happen. Last week they said they would announce a "huge" artist & it was Celine Dion. :toofunny: I wouldn't get your hopes up. However, I still have hopes for an August lead single release for the VMAs since they're in NYC at MSG. And I don't believe she's filming a music video. Only one person reported that, how are we supposed to trust them? Multiple fans said she's only been in the studio during her time in NYC this past week.

• 3 weeks later...
Mister Gaga

@BloodyMonster hey friend!! I feel like we should do a schedule that starts in august, since it's very likely that she'll debut the lead at the VMAs. imo, the album will come on Nov 4/11. I'll start working on it tonight.

Arizona Sky
4 hours ago, Mister Grande said:

@BloodyMonster hey friend!! I feel like we should do a schedule that starts in august, since it's very likely that she'll debut the lead at the VMAs. imo, the album will come on Nov 4/11. I'll start working on it tonight.

Ok! I'm perched. I'll start it tomorrow. Although I'd say single 8/26 and album 10/21

Arizona Sky

@Mister Gaga So I had a very interesting concept with my new schedule. It made it more reasonable to the choices Gaga & Bobby would make. I made it an Apple Music exclusive because let's be honest, Gaga has a deal with Apple so it probably will be. Also, I made it a bit more expedited with the single 8/26 and the album 10/21. I'm pretty sure this is the way it's gonna be from now on judging by CTC which came 8 weeks after AG. The album comes from out just in time for a week of US promo and a week of European promo. Then she can release the second single music video on 11/11 to keep the hype going for one more week before the AMAs. Tell me what you think!

CLICK HERE

Archived