Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's up with Halsey?

Xaylan

Featured Posts

Xaylan
1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

honestly, I do think she does have it hard, but I think a lot of it stems from the perception that she is annoying.

even Gaga has diseases, but she doesn't go talking about them in nearly every interview :rip: 

I don't hate Ashley, tbh :rip: 

Not everyone is the same. That's the thing. Y'all expect all celebs to act the same and be perfect

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity
Just now, Xaylan said:

Not everyone is the same. That's the thing. Y'all expect all celebs to act the same. 

not really, :air: 

there is one thing to be honest, but making yourself vulnerable can be harmful in the long run sometimes.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

3 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

so basically you're saying you wish she didn't act like herself?

Idk my first impression of her wasnt that good. I do agree that people are being too extreme on hating her though :(

Xaylan
Just now, Baby Blue said:

not really, :air: 

there is one thing to be honest, but making yourself vulnerable can be harmful in the long run sometimes.

It should not have to make you vulnerable. 

venusfly

im not a part of the halsey hate bandwagon but honestly;

1) her music is subpar and overhyped to ****

2) she doesnt have that much vocal talent

3) she tries to be in-touch and tumblr as much as she possibly can and its cringy to watch

4) she talks about a new disease shes been diagnosed with all the time to the point where its not really believable anymore

5) she thinks shes running some sort of movement of rebellious teenagers fighting against who knows what... "radio stations wont play new americana because they're terrified"

i dont know why she gets the level of hatred that she does but there are clear reasons as to why the hate started. she is a subpar musician that was blown up to 'next big thing' levels when she shouldnt have been.

Ferrer Zorola

new Americana both the video and song are uber pretentious but colors is catchy and the video is clever (Tyler Posey :giveup: )

other than her diss to Taylor Swift idk why would someone hate her yet 

LIFE IS GOOD

Xaylan
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

new Americana both the video and song are uber pretentious but colors is catchy and the video is clever (Tyler Posey  )

other than her diss to Taylor Swift idk why would someone hate her yet 

There's no absolute reason. 

Sam Dey

yes. same with same smith. and yes, it's mostly the gays. I don't know why tho. Internet gays are all mean :saladga:

Xaylan
4 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Fame kills 

You're so funny!! HAHAHAHHAA!!!! Omg I love that you're making this into a joke!!! 

yes and
6 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

You're so funny!! HAHAHAHHAA!!!! Omg I love that you're making this into a joke!!! 

I've written it not for fun. :toofunny:
Fame really kills - than more you became famous than more you have haters. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

StrawberryBlond

While the girl is undeniably problematic, though I quite like her music, deleting her Twitter isn't exactly a reason to think she's being inconsiderate. Social media isn't for everyone. And not every artist should feel like they have to comply just because everyone does it now. Some people find things like FB and Twitter to be all about over-sharing and talking about nothing in particular, and that's understandable. Why shouldn't artists feel that way? The only piece of social media I have is Twitter but I haven't used in ages and might never again, really. I personally hate how everyone's under so much pressure now to have a FB account (the amount of times I've been considered weird or annoying because I refuse to join is very infuriating) and how if a celebrity hasn't posted about something that you deem important, it means they don't care (Azealia Banks accusing Iggy of not caring about race relations just because she didn't tweet anything about Michael Brown) or hasn't been posting on their Instagram for a while, there's something going wrong in their life (Gaga's own fans are questioning why nothing's been up for 10 days). It's all so ridiculous. It's not mandatory to have a social media account on every service nor is it required that you even sign up to these services at all, even if you're a celebrity. Social media can be a very fake place that is bothersome to many. Some celebrities maybe don't like the idea of being harassed on Twitter by total strangers and wish they could get a bit of peace. I don't blame them.

Synesthesia isn't an illness :rip: It's a totally harmless phenomenon where some people associate things with one sense with another. The most common form is a strong association of letters with a particular color, but you'll also get forms like associating sounds with color and other things. It's also very common for artists to claim they have synesthesia.

Endometriosis, on the other hand, is a common and well-known disease. Bipolar disorder is a well-known mental disorder and and it's known to be more common among artists. None of what she's saying is particularly outlandish (idk about the blood pressure thing). Moreover, having one illness puts you at a higher risk of having another illness. Some illnesses also have a very high comorbidity rate, which is why it seems that some people have a ridiculously large number of illnesses. It does not mean that they're "made up."

It's one thing to mock her silly lyrics, or her repetitive production, or unprofessional behavior, but mocking her health issues is unwarranted.

And even if she is messy or "unoriginal" (which is hardly a cardinal sin in pop music, lbr, otherwise Selena Gomez wouldn't have such a dedicated fanbase), that doesn't mean it's okay to bully her. She's famous, but she's also a human being.

Shaney
2 hours ago, Xaylan said:

He was a bad boyfriend anyways, so it was like picking off the last bit of a scab

Savaaaage

HauntingHollow

What happened ? :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived