Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Would Make LG5 A Succesfull Era In Your Opinion?

SamJ

Featured Posts

I would like gaga to have 3 big top ten hits in the US and UK ideally. I reckon the lead single will be really good and will peak at 2 in the US and 4 in the UK, that's my prediction. I'd like 5 hits off the album 3 peaking in or just outside the top 10 in most countries. I'd like the lead single to reach 1 billion views on youtube and for at least 3 hits to get over 500 million youtube views fairly quickly. I'd like the album to be number 1 in the UK for at least 3 weeks and at least 5 in US. If I was in Gaga's management team those would be the targets I'd want to push for.

I think it will be a really good era hopefully with good ideas and visuals from the haus of gaga they have had plenty of time to come up with good ideas. So what are your predictions for the success of this next gaga era and what realistically do u want gaga to achieve?

KURUSHITOVSKA

people not spreading Cake after the good publicity she's had recently. Those lyrics aren't good for what she's been promoting lately. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Chromatislaps

releasing a Sex tape called "When Pop Suck The Titz of Art" with Taylor :derpga: with DWUW as the background music #justice4DWUWm/v

weed
2 minutes ago, jinko said:

Cake Like Lady Gaga as lead single :stalkga:

Lmao before I clicked the thread I was thinking that 

MaryJaneHolland

a great dance-pop song as lead single, so the world will go gaga-crazy again 

weed

5 weeks at #1 on the billboard 200 could be hard tbh unless there's no other releases

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

5 weeks at #1 on the billboard 200 could be hard tbh unless there's no other releases

if its good and she regains mass popularity with a couple of big hits its definitely possible. She just needs to play her cards right and regain her cool brand

Luxe Ford

Covers on all editions of Vogue.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Bradley

Basically the success Justin Bieber is having right now with Purpose.

That's hard to achieve considering it took Justin that long to achieve that. I'd say we're lucky if the lead single is as successful as Work by Rihanna (#1 on Hot 100 for 6 weeks is not at all easy). 

Lord Temptation

Shut up peasants.

As long as LG5 sells more than ARTPOP it will be considered a success.

So it has to sell more than 2.5 million copies before a year after it's released.

yes and

If three singles from LG5 will be in top10 it's already good. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

jinko
15 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

people not spreading Cake after the good publicity she's had recently. Those lyrics aren't good for what she's been promoting lately. 

This is what I'm afraid of, actually. After everything she's done lately - all these anti-rape campaign, being 'good' in the geepee's (basic) eye - can she ever release such a song again? Can she do another Sexxx Dreams on LG5, or will she be considered an ironic, inconsistent bitch? Should she stick to being such a 'positive' singer, and not be the Gaga we know and love? Should LG5 just be gospel, 'good news' album just to save her from the 'backlash' of her recent 'calmness'? What is her brand now? Things to think about. Hmn.

1 minute ago, jinko said:

This is what I'm afraid of, actually. After everything she's done lately - all these anti-rape campaign, being 'good' in the geepee's (basic) eye - can she ever release such a song again? Can she do another Sexxx Dreams on LG5, or will she be considered an ironic, inconsistent bitch? Should she stick to being such a 'positive' singer, and not be the Gaga we know and love? Should LG5 just be gospel, 'good news' album just to save her from the 'backlash' of her recent 'calmness'? What is her brand now? Things to think about. Hmn.

No Gaga can be who she wants to be I know gaga has been a good figure in the public eye recently but for the general public across the world when they think of lady gaga they think of the cool phenomenon that was the biggest superstar of 09 10 and 11. Most of them have forgotten these recent gaga performances already. I think she is going to go back to being a popstar for a while she is gonna look dark beautiful and cool again like on the fame monster there is nothing wrong with singing about sex its an act of love which is TOTALLY not relatable to her anti rape campaigns

Archived