Melanie Martinez's awkward encounter with fan

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

cry baby

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Helxig
47 minutes ago, Luigi said:

who's she?

An up and comer with a really unique and alternative style who's gaining popularity very quickly after releasing her debut album Crybaby in August last year. Her music and visual aesthetic takes childhood situations, and themes and blends them with adult situations. She's another artist who really puts her whole being into her art. She writes her own music and lyrics, writes and directs her own music videos, puts her own money back into her music and videos, and really conceptualises her own style and vision from start to finish. And her very conceptual, metaphorical, whimsical, and often layered music is really good imo and blends dark and light in really a neat way.

She's just very... emotional sometimes. And I don't think she knew she was in for such a ride when she released her album.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

She doesn't seem to be handling fame well.

I hope for her sake she can adapt to it, because the harsh truth is that fans taking your picture and shouting 'I love you' at concerts will be the least of your issues. 

Fusel

I'm really conflicted when it comes to her and Halsey (well musically I know that I find them dull, uninspiring and exploitative, but i mean regarding the fan thing). On the one hand they seem like they don't really appreciate their fans or their skin isn't thick enough. On the other hand I wonder: Does their skin have to be thick? We just take the way fans treat their idols for granted, that doesn't mean it's right. I think they have a certain right to call their fans out if they feel not treated with respect.

James19709
On 02/04/2016 at 11:32 PM, Decodekid said:

Halsey is better just saying :tea:

They're both equally **** lol

James19709
On 02/04/2016 at 11:37 PM, Britney Spears said:

She is special..Why the bullying?

LMFAO no she ain't

James19709
On 02/04/2016 at 11:41 PM, BURQA said:

Halsey is **** and Melanie is THE **** :neyde:

Embarrassing post

James19709
On 02/04/2016 at 11:45 PM, BURQA said:

its not even pop

she does not have pop girl stans on her side

she literally shares a fanbase with Phan, the emo trinity (patd, fob and mcr) and Troye Sivan

:neyde: i know because i research this **** and i am an emo

"i am an emo" jesus christ how old are you

Pity Party
16 minutes ago, james19709 said:

Embarrassing post

17 minutes ago, james19709 said:

LMFAO no she ain't

19 minutes ago, james19709 said:

They're both equally **** lol

13 minutes ago, james19709 said:

"i am an emo" jesus christ how old are you

Well you are a ray of sunshine aren't you. You fcking piece of sh*t. Go back to the basement fat ass. 

James19709
Just now, Pity Party said:

Well you are a ray of sunshine aren't you. You fcking piece of sh*t. Go back to the basement fat ass. 

...And you're dumb bc you haven't seen me and I'm definitely not the slightest bit fat lmfao. Enjoy your Melanie Martinez music

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, james19709 said:

LMFAO no she ain't

Your opinion is irrelevant. Cry Baby is an acclaimed and GREAT album.She is creative and unique.So you can suck it

Archived