💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Melanie Martinez's awkward encounter with fan

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Stephen
5 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

Melanie Martinez: "Sneaking pictures of me and not asking me is kinda weird when you're standing next to me"
Y'all: OH MY GOD SHE IS SO F*CKING RUDE TO HER FANS I HOPE THAT SLUT F*CKING DIES AND HER CORPSE GETS RAPED

no one said that :air: :neyde:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
Just now, Decodekid said:

yes?

I bought Halsey's album and it's 50% filler and 100% unoriginal. Cry Baby on the other hand is a great album

The Child
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

She is special..Why the bullying?

No she's not, last time I checked her poop smelled bad just like mine, nothing special.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

8 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Halsey is better just saying :tea:

Halsey is **** and Melanie is THE **** :neyde:

The Child
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I bought Halsey's album and it's 50% filler and 100% unoriginal. Cry Baby on the other hand is a great album

It's your opinion not a fact.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Stephen
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

No she's not, last time I checked her poop smelled bad just like mine, nothing special.

:air:

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

it's music it's all preference, not judging her by her music but for how she acts

Im Harol don't tell anyone

The Child
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

:air:

I got this saying because of my mom, she said it so many times when I was young when people were not humble she even used to tell them "you go to the bathroom like me, no need to act like you're better than me!". :air:

imwoahvicky

Eh.. she's new to fame. Give her a break :wtf:

went to her concert a few days ago and 5 fans tried jumping on stage at once :wtf:

then they crowded around her tour bus and she wouldn't come out til they left because they would've assaulted her :wtf:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Shadowcrest
6 minutes ago, Avril said:

Hmm how is Melanie in the wrong here? Sure, pop singers usually just say nothing, keep their poker face and do what they expect from them, but fans can be so creepy and extra...

What the **** was creepy about what the girl was doing? She was just taking a picture with one of her favorite singers. When you get in the public eye, know what you sign up for. 

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Well would you like it if someone took a picture of you just like that? She felt uncomfortable.She wasn't rude anyway.Stop overreacting please

PartySick
12 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

Because her fans make her think she's the second coming. Have you seen some of her fans even on here? It's ridiculous. 

Umm :duck: I'm a fan of hers and you don't see me trying to suckle her golden teets :duck:

She needs to find better ways to say these things. She's not entirely wrong, but she comes off as so rude with how she says it.

Like the "I'm sorry, I'm talking" thing :deadbanana: a coy little "shhhhh" like Gaga did would've sufficed. No need to be a primadona about it. For this, she could've easily said "I'm sorry, I just ask that you guys ask for pictures...I'm a bit shy...but get in here *selfie face*" :duck:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

It's your opinion not a fact.

Obviously? :awkney: Aren't forums about expressing your opinion?

Archived